Jordan Brand All American Classic 2008 - Memorabilia : A Collectors Paradise _ Another Update

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

I know this might be a little off topic, but SOLESUPREME, could you post a bigger pic of the Vis in your avatar. I would like to see some more details in them....... Thanks a bunch.
they on EBAY..

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

lol.....first you thought you could hoop like the man himself....but now you can dream like him too....Jordan Brand goin too far.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
, wait till you scroll down.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][/font][/font]

Originally Posted by eltouha

looks like one of the cheap promotional pillows you get for free with every packet of breakfast cereal.

Did I mention, it's really fluffy....
pimp.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][/font][/font]

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

I know this might be a little off topic, but SOLESUPREME, could you post a bigger pic of the Vis in your avatar. I would like to see some more details in them....... Thanks a bunch.
they on EBAY..

What he said....PM me, I'll hit you off with a better pic..
Here's another one for ya'll.....Jordan Shot Glasses

Now this one is really cool, look very closely, you will see a basketball in the middle of the glass towardsthe bottom

Peep the basketball, downside view.

Stay Tuned,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Thanks for the pics, Sole.

PS

Can you PM me a bigger pic of those VI's as well, please.
nerd.gif
Thanks.
glasses.gif

lol...its great how now MJ is combining his new favorite hobbies with his love for basketball...Sitting around & Drinking
roll.gif

Originally Posted by craxyaznguy

where can i get those shot glasses?

I don't think you can,
laugh.gif
sorry to disappointed you.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by vulkanthekrusader

WE shall drink in those glasses sole!

Indeed, it's on!! When are you coming back in Town?

Another Bonus for ya'll.........take your wild guess...

Shot glasses are pretty dope.

Those things up above looks like shorts, but I know they're probably some other crap like that thing you hang on your sofa's armrest to hold teh T.V.guide and remotes or something.

Back
Top Bottom