Jordan Brand Should Make Work Shoes...

So, outside of dress shoes... in the past, I never had to wear select "work shoes"... but now I will be working with electronics assembly and have to wear ESD shoes, and I was thinking... how nice it would be to be able to wear Jordans at work with out having to cover them entirely with booties. I know that target market for this is non-existent (I mean, there were a few other people I saw wearing Js), but just looking for these types of shoes, I stumbled across this Reebok work shoe website... and they toes on their steel toe sneakers honest looks like some Js do now, lol. Might as well put a steel toe in them *****es and sell em as work shoes. Let people customize whatever colorway they want via Nike ID and they really can't loose.

Would you buy a pair of Jordan work shoes?

They’d be $300+ knowing JB, and feel like walking on cement barefoot.

There are plenty of good safety shoes out there that are reasonably priced, and can be pretty comfy.

Don't have this issue as a healthcare worker, it is like pretty damn acceptable to wear sneakers of any kind working in a hospital.............granted, comfort is mostly the key here to surviving an 8 hour-12 hour shift as a hospital worker (so most Retro Jordans don't fit this bill unfortunately)

Back
Top Bottom