Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

FTL Rio map
f3s1n8.jpg

FTA Rio map
fmv14w.jpg

Champs Rio map
m9qd76.jpg

NYC - RIO comparison maps
25rijav.jpg

Last edited:
The "Rios" are definitely more exclusive. Only releasing at 5 Bay Area footlockers. Only 1 in the South Bay. Champs and Footaction aren't even getting them in stores. I think I hold out for the LA though.

Didn't even realize the Huarache 2k4 "Olympics" Navy/Red/White were releasing 5/7. Might pick those up instead as they are my favorite ball shoe ever. Wish they would release the Black/Grey ones instead though.

http://sneakernews.com/2016/03/18/another-og-nike-huarache-2k4-colorway-is-back/

Last edited:
Regional? I must be the most pessimistic guy on Niketalk, cause I see is resale mayhem in the making.

Screw it. I'm bout to get on OG Pro Wings and XJ-900s out here. Bugle Boy jeans and Ocean Pacific gear. Way too cold when I step out.

Last edited:
This is probably a long shot but anywhere online overseas shops still have the Paris pair available??

I like the Rio. Hopefully I win a raffle for them.

Last edited:
Regional? I must be the most pessimistic guy on Niketalk, cause I see is resale mayhem in the making.

Screw it. I'm bout to get on OG Pro Wings and XJ-900s out here. Bugle Boy jeans and Ocean Pacific gear. Way too cold when I step out.

[emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Pro Wings... Brings back memories

What'chu know about Olympias though [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Hornets are the best color by far out of the six we have seen, but i think the Shanghai or london color might be real nice hope we get pics soon

Back
Top Bottom