Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

Alot of heat lately fellas...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..Nice Pikz too...

37e367521feb19a7cd7ea957e64269375fefca29.pjpg

Havent posted in a while, WAAAAAY to much heat to list!!!
Anyway, i wore these yesterday to go to office max, post office and ihop (which was delicious lol)
7b93616918ec660c73c15f7845e766b03e9383ab.pjpg

thanks for the compliments yall. and t those XIV.... if only fakes never surfaced around, i would definatley do that. they look good from that angle. more picsplz.

I dont know about those 14's but I remember when I was a kid my dad had a pair of roller-skates dyed at a boot store, they were all leather though

I wouldnt think you would be able to do it to suede?

they deff look
pimp.gif
though

Jokerkiller-thanx fam………I know u will be aight at UMD. I'll let you know the football schedule once I get it!!!

MickeyMillions-clean fit!!!!

Dnice901-goahead n do it fam while tha weather is warm!!!

Diab0531-niceanthracitez!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY!!!!(to put up posters in thaclassrooms n hook up labs)

67c3597ce44ae98a014bdf032882c7aa05db09c.pjpg

Dalitso, dope fit. And if you don't mind me asking, what grade do you teach? Cause I would love to have a teacher like you. when I was in high school,teachers hated us kids.

Originally Posted by Diab0531

^^ MOre pics... and how you did it! Cuz those look like those samples taht surfaced awhile back
^agreed! at first i thought those were the red suede samples and i was like whaaat? seriously bro, fill us in
smokin.gif

i dont think i coulda had a teacher that wore jordans i would never get my work done i would just talk shoes the whole class lol

nice xiv's
pimp.gif
, it used to be one of my least favorite j's until igot a b-grade cdp xiv's, i wear them more than my other j's now coz its very comfy

Back
Top Bottom