Jordan Brand Website/Store/Outlet Reports for April 2008!

1st of all, this is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

I was in Norfolk, VA over the weekend and copped 4 pairs of Js for like $325.

AJ XX3 All-Stars--$149.99(had 20% off of that price (all Nike products actually) over the weekend, not sure how long though)--Naval Exchange
AJ Barons(White)--$79.99(plus 20% off)--Naval Exchange
AJ XX2(white)--$60--Sports Zone -- Victory Crossing Strip Mall in Portsmouth, VA
AJ XX2(basketball)--$40--Sports Zone-- Victory Crossing Srtip Mall in Portsmouth, VA

Leesburg outlets got in a bunch of Jordan bucket apparel.
Some grape and aqua shorts, some compression t's and shorts, and mostly t's all for only $9.99 ea. I bought about 15items total,
hurry as they are going fast. As of yesterday all the bucket apparel was an additional 30% off.

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

AJ XX3 All-Stars--$149.99(had 20% off of that price (all Nike products actually) over the weekend, not sure how long though)--Naval Exchange
AJ XX2(white)--$60--Sports Zone -- Victory Crossing Strip Mall in Portsmouth, VA
AJ XX2(basketball)--$40--Sports Zone-- Victory Crossing Srtip Mall in Portsmouth, VA do they take phone orders
do they take phone orders??

The employee appreication has been confirmed for this weekend. Check you local footlocker, champs and Footaction stores this friday. Especially 34thFootAction. I used 2 work there and it's sweet for the customers. Just make sure you bless the employee for the 50% off.

This is just a heads up for dudes that wanna get their shoes up fast, the 50% is where 2 do it. As I did when I was working for the company in '07.

Peace

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

AJ XX2(basketball)--$40--Sports Zone-- Victory Crossing Srtip Mall in Portsmouth, VA do they take phone orders
do they take phone orders??

I'm not sure, you can try calling: 757-440-2220. One thing I should mention though, you have to have an active Military Id to shop there(or knowsomeone with one). I'm no longer in the military but I know someone who is, that's how I was able to copp

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

The employee appreication has been confirmed for this weekend. Check you local footlocker, champs and Footaction stores this friday. Especially 34th FootAction. I used 2 work there and it's sweet for the customers. Just make sure you bless the employee for the 50% off.

This is just a heads up for dudes that wanna get their shoes up fast, the 50% is where 2 do it. As I did when I was working for the company in '07.

Peace

If there is anyone in the Dallas area willing to break bread PM me...I'll look out for ya!!

Go to my old store on 34th street FootAction. You can't miss it.
Speak 2 anyone working the floor and drop my name Retro Will and mention Niketalk.
You will be good money and can then negotiate a deal for whatever you want from that pint on.

Very simple directions

1. 34th st. FootAction
2. Speak 2 employee and mention my name Retro Will and mention this NikeTalk post
3. pick out what you want
4. negotiate a deal
5. Drop NikeTalk and Retro Will again when you're leaving.
6. P.M. me all your gratitude
laugh.gif

To my knowlege the 50% off sale is for employees only...I doubt the discount will work for the XX3's but I could be wrong

To my knowlege the 50% off sale is for employees only...I doubt the discount will work for the XX3's but I could be wrong

How do you find the Discount codes like the 20% for finishline that work on jordans??

Ive found hella discount codes for finishline but none of them will work on jordans

Speak 2 anyone working the floor and drop my name Retro Will and mention Niketalk.
You will be good money and can then negotiate a deal for whatever you want from that pint on.

Very simple directions

1. 34th st. FootAction
2. Speak 2 employee and mention my name Retro Will and mention this NikeTalk post
4. negotiate a deal
laugh.gif
what is this supposed to do for me exactly?

Very simple directions

1. 34th st. FootAction
4. negotiate a deal
laugh.gif

I dont know about you guys buy it worked for me.
pimp.gif

Will is the man when it comes to niketalk.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

50 is for employees only

Yea it is, but if you're well conected with an employee they can hook you up with their 50% discount...............My boy at the footaction I go tohooked me up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom