Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

^Good ol' Methodical Management' aka 'Method Man' or 'Meth',""Mr.Tical, Johnny Blaze , Ktallion, Stallion, Flyin’ Glyion"".
Keeping this place tidy since 1990~something . :lol:

^ Oops,and Hot Nikkles ,good call "HipHopisDead". :tongue:

And just be sure I dont miss no more..
Gregory Ward
The Ghost Rider
Johnny Blaze
Jonathan Blazeen
Meth
Mr. Meth
Hot Nikkels
Hot Nixon
Hot Nix
Big John Stud
MZA
The Method Mizza
Shakwon
Tical
The Iron Lung
The Panty Raider
Methtical
Metaphysical Man
Ticallion Stallion
John-John McLane
John-John Blazini
Johnny Dangerous
Johnny Trechorous
Joe Quarry
Long John Silver
Johnny Storm
John Doe
The Shaolin Assassin
Pepe la Pue
The Blunted One
Blaziblaza
John Blaze-Zeeny
The M-E-T-H-O-D Man
John J Phenomenom
The Super Sperm
The Heatmeister
-------------------------------------
Might have it covered with that list.

'90s-Early 2k=Lyrically the Golden Era .

Couple bangerz hear and again currently,
But like we heard someone say decades ago...
"It aint the way it used to be, homie thats for sure''

Last edited:
^Meanwhile ,now that the blatant^^ Hi-jack ^^is over .... in other news in the Brand Jordan forum. Brand J. Yet again knocks the teeth clean out of their loyal consumers mouths.

Consumers are like how we supposed to eat ,with no money or teeth. But despite the consumers calls to justice. Brand J tightens the stronghold, and consumers hand over their hard earned cash, and thank JB for the price hike.

If not anything else How about that stellar remastered quality were getting ,huh folks.

That concludes this segment in sneakertown USA.

Back to u N.T.

:lol:

Last edited:
Knew that freespeach guy was fishy right from the start. Starting from his own name 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 kinda sad to see a lot of people wanna rain on somebody's parade. Welp.

Anyway, are they really releasing the Aqua's this year? Then what colorway should they release come next year's Black Friday?

Last edited:
On 1 hand I think they should save Aqua 8s for the 2016 anniversary, on the other hand I really want take my size 10.5 and pop that cherry,,,,

,, on a fresh pair of aquas. :wink:

I know the 7s didnt do what retros do this go; but I honestly think a pair of properly executed Charcoal 7s(aka-raptors), would likely sell out this Black Friday.

Can I have everyone's opinion on these 7s?

It seems as though they have changed the 7's mold back to 7's pre 2008 instead on the shortened 7's from 2011-2012 
I'm a big fan of these and I am hesitant on doubling because of the price, but mostly because of the shape.  But these will have to definitely impress me to push me over.  Seeing the comparison pics creates disappointment sometimes, but I'll take it.  I still prefer a more pointy toe box, the one now looks like it has extra sag to it.  The shoes are supposed to be SHARP w/ ANGLES, obtuse and acute cutting, but the toe box is a mess!!!!!!!  Do people's toe knuckle pop up like Lebron or whatever?  Is that why they created so much GAP and ROOM in the toe?

Anyone who owns/owned/ tried on a pair of the Columbia 4s from this year know how the 4s fit this year?

I want the oreos and after observing the Columbia's and French blues sell slow i realize people arent going crazy over anything till May and am confident I can get a pair.

Anyone who owns/owned/ tried on a pair of the Columbia 4s from this year know how the 4s fit this year?

I want the oreos and after observing the Columbia's and French blues sell slow i realize people arent going crazy over anything till May and am confident I can get a pair.

There's quite a bit of extra room in the toebox so you could get away with .5 size down, but I still buy my true size and add an insole.

@'BraveLude'^^In all seriousness,

w.t.# .is that¿?

And hes just casually walking on the beach, like he aint lugging around a undeniable monstrosity.

Geeesh ,looks like jaws decided to brodie a souvenir from bron..

Last edited:

There's quite a bit of extra room in the toebox so you could get away with .5 size down, but I still buy my true size and add an insole.

Truth. I have a few pairs of the '99 IV's, which are in my true sz 12. But these new Columbia's got a lot of toebox room. Would have been better off with a 11.5

TTS.  

@'BraveLude'^^In all seriousness,

w.t.# .is that¿?

And hes just casually walking on the beach, like he aint lugging around a undeniable monstrosity.

Geeesh ,looks like jaws decided to brodie a souvenir from bron..
It's the reason why shoes have morphed toeboxes. LOL  The knuckles float around, hence they decided to reconstruct the retros this way.

It's the reason why shoes have morphed toeboxes. LOL  The knuckles float around, hence they decided to reconstruct the retros this way.
i'm pretty sure the way toebox look on all shoes nowaday has to do with preventing toe injuries.

I bought my size and i dont have any problem. I prefer always buy my size

Back
Top Bottom