Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

KW aka the illuminati puppet slave
really? I could of sworn those came out semi recently. idk I don't follow yeezys like that at all. the whole red shoe hype train seemed to have taken off before then.

All red kicks are nothing new, they were actually pretty popular back in the day... only thing is that for once it wasn't just a Nike thing...

Fila, Champion, British Knights, K-Swiss even Travel Fox all had some dope red leather/suede shoes back in the late '80s, early '90s...
obviously. but not EVERYONE an their freaking momma was into them. even as recent as the raging bull pack. not a lot of folks were on that train at the time. just because the shoes existed back in the day doesn't mean they were popular.

obviously. but not EVERYONE an their freaking momma was into them. even as recent as the raging bull pack. not a lot of folks were on that train at the time. just because the shoes existed back in the day doesn't mean they were popular.
It's all relative, note I said pretty popular... still plenty of dudes rocking all reds... and other all block colors for that matter, next to the classic white & blacks.

But more to the point, I was simply highlighting that all red kicks been around... because I know there's quite a few younger/newbies who don't know and think "all red suede" was a trend started by JB with the XXIs/Raging Bulls etc.

It's all relative, note I said pretty popular... still plenty of dudes rocking all reds... and other all block colors for that matter, next to the classic white & blacks.

But more to the point, I was simply highlighting that all red kicks been around... because I know there's quite a few younger/newbies who don't know and think "all red suede" was a trend started by JB with the XXIs/Raging Bulls etc.
yeah this is true, I'm just trying to pinpoint where the massive hype came from. I'm sure the yeezy amplified it quite a bit but I know it started before then

Shoes crease no matter the quality. The only way they won't is if they aren't worn or worn cautiously (walking like a duck)

Nope a lot of my pears are already creased
welcome to "the shoe game"
laugh.gif

Wow...but uh, seen a few new ones pop on the mani...
AJ 9 302370 109 White/black/green

AJ 9 302370 013 Grey/White/Black

AJ 1 low 705329 101 White/red/grey 3/28

AJ 11 low 306008 102 White/Grey

AJ 11 low GG 580521 139 White/Citrus 6/20

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom