Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

This has probably been mention earlier in the thread but this whole remastering program is just increased quality control. I was talking to a friend earlier today who works for Nike and he mentioned that every release is gonna undergo this increased quality control. More pairs will start hitting outlets since there will be a new standard for what is considered 'A' grade.

This whole Remastering as really turned out to be JB selling wolf tickets, word to Nick Diaz

So a price increase, no OG shapes, the 3s go away, and no post 14 retros. Why should I be excited about this again?

Oh yeah, JB promised to stop using dat struggle leather :smh:

Thanks JB, thanks. :lol:

It is like a GF telling her dude that she will stop cheating on him if he promises to buy her more gifts. You shouldn't have been doing it in the first place.

Last edited:
I like that their remastering the models because some of them have been disappointing. With that said their price increase is pissing me off jordan arguably has the most loyal consumers and most of us have been complaining about the quality. Yet they still put out glue marked and ******** leather and nubuck models for yrs just to say OH! Guess what! we're remastering them now for a price increase!! Wtf!! Why couldn't we get quality when we were buying all these shoes before what's the price increase for? For better quality? So what were we paying for before? And I can't wait to see these resellers prices on these so-called remastered models smh c'mon jordan brand y'all killin me

until they go back to that dont expect the shape to be better.. but if they do get better cause as of now these are samples still i definitely will be surprised 

buying remastered Js is AKA getting penetrated in your butthole by JB in 2015
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Very informative video from Jacques Slade after the remastering event he attended.  Materials (leather), mold, and creasing are some of a few things he discusses after the remastering workshop.

This is the only time I have EVER heard XV praise. In fact more often than not I hear how they are the worst Js EVER. It baffles me that Tink made those.
sick.gif
they were the worst to play ball in for sure, but aesthetically i always loved them. i love the side profile of it when it's not laced down. 

i didn't know they were retroed few years back or i would've bought them. if they retro the obsidian XV i will definitely grab them now. 

Last edited:
I really wish they would get away from the pattern of selling a retro every weekend...let us save some money lol

From a monetary standpoint, there's absolutely no reason for them to do that, when the majority of their shoes sell out, or at least sell most of their stock, in short order. Why are they going to cut their profits like that, when the current method's working so well for them?

From a monetary standpoint, there's absolutely no reason for them to do that, when the majority of their shoes sell out, or at least sell most of their stock, in short order. Why are they going to cut their profits like that, when the current method's working so well for them?
yeah and for me I don't like a majority of cws that release so that never bothers me

they were the worst to play ball in for sure, but aesthetically i always loved them. i love the side profile of it when it's not laced down. 

i didn't know they were retroed few years back or i would've bought them. if they retro the obsidian XV i will definitely grab them now. 

I love the 15sView media item 1165309

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom