Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

And that high price isn't even taking into account the other shoes people buy, like Lebrons and Kobe's. :smh: Next year's gonna be rough if you follow multiple lines.

That's why I am going with the philosophy I followed when I was a kid. Buy a few pairs of shoes at the end of summer and have those last till the next year. My hope is if the remastered series is truly remastered then the shoes will be performance abled will last at least a full year of intense wear.

guys it's kinda simple, they will keep making crappy shoes like it or not... remastered, unmastered, disastered... call as you prefer, JB will increase income nonetheless.

if you like the shoes and have enough cash go buy, if you dont like skip, but dont ever think a company like that is out to make a buch of fanatics happy, theyre out for money and theyre doing it fuc..... right!
wink.gif

so they are admitting retro quality sucks, which we already knew, and promising to do better, which prolly wont happen. super.. :rolleyes

guys it's kinda simple, they will keep making crappy shoes like it or not... remastered, unmastered, disastered... call as you prefer, JB will increase income nonetheless.

if you like the shoes and have enough cash go buy, if you dont like skip, but dont ever think a company like that is out to make a buch of fanatics happy, theyre out for money and theyre doing it fuc..... right!
wink.gif

Sadly this is true. As long the crappy shoes keep selling out, they have no incentive to change anything

Correct me if I'm wrong, cuz I stopped messing w Jordans for a few years. But didn't JB claim to up the quality on the 2011 Jordan 3 retros?

Im definitely convinced that all they are changing is the leather and a more detailed jumpman. From their perspective, there really is no reason to change the mold or shape of the shoe. What I still don't understand is how they can look at these shoes and actually believe they are close to the Originals.

And IMO, the IV is the most butchered model of all. Toe Box, Height, Banana shape, Netting, padding in the Heel and Tongue, Air Unit Depth in the midsole, Leather, Tongue Height, and Heel Tab Size being smaller.

Im definitely convinced that all they are changing is the leather and a more detailed jumpman. From their perspective, there really is no reason to change the mold or shape of the shoe. What I still don't understand is how they can look at these shoes and actually believe they are close to the Originals.

And IMO, the IV is the most butchered model of all. Toe Box, Height, Banana shape, Netting, padding in the Heel and Tongue, Air Unit Depth in the midsole, Leather, Tongue Height, and Heel Tab Size being smaller.

But why make such a big deal and lie though?

It is like they are going through all this trouble just to avoid the backlash of a price hike.

I mean even when they were uping the price for do damn reason they still had dudes riding from them talking dat "infaltion" talk. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:

It is like they are going through all this trouble just to avoid the backlash of a price hike.

I mean even when they were uping the price for do damn reason they still had dudes riding from them talking dat "infaltion" talk. :smh: :lol:
And they still saying its inflation SMDH! It's a shame how lost and uneducated our future is!!!

You nailed it brother. Their target audience is quite ignorant and easily fleeced - put a marketing spin on a glorified price hike, take some high res pictures and add the buzzword of 'remaster'. That's all you need to get 'sneakerheads' to buy the same shoe they bought 2 years ago, at a higher price point, with materials that should've been on it to begin with.

@HollaHollygrove, don't even get caught up on 'inflation' nonsense - ignorant cats will throw that word around to justify their ovepriced purchases.

This is ridiculous!!!! So jordan brand announced that they are remastering shoes in 2015 as if 2014 is over.  So they are saying that they are gonna continue to put out garbage for the rest of 2014 SMH. You don't announce that you are gonna use better quality on your shoes. They are suppose to be made with decent materials anyway. These shoes aren't even remastered lol. The only thing they are doing is using tumbled leather and that's it lol.

This is ridiculous!!!! So jordan brand announced that they are remastering shoes in 2015 as if 2014 is over.  So they are saying that they are gonna continue to put out garbage for the rest of 2014 SMH. You don't announce that you are gonna use better quality on your shoes. They are suppose to be made with decent materials anyway. These shoes aren't even remastered lol. The only thing they are doing is using tumbled leather and that's it lol.
DUDE ****** PREACH!!!!!!!!!!! **** jb 2015

All facts !! Couldn't have said it better bro but the sad thing is ppl are still gonna buy em and I'm just as guilty smh .....like I'm at the point where I don't think jordan will have a decrease in sale if they hike the price up 50%

I said these same things months ago in an attempt to enlighten folks in this thread.... I was stoned for it LOL
indifferent.gif

Last edited:

even if they do add some of the stuff that should already be there and has been there before at a lower price, why the hell should I pay 200 dollars for it? I'm done with these scumbags.

The icing on the cake my dude, is that cornballs are asking if $250 or $300 are fair (resale) prices for the garbage coming out in the 6 months since this announcement of remaster BS was made.

Are you kidding me? These buffoons should be asking where they can cop all the remaining '14 drops for no more than $49.99.

Who do you point fingers at in such a situation? Nike/JB for taking advantage of clowns or the same clowns for allowing themselves to be taken for a ride?

Personally I think some dudes take this sneaker stuff too seriously like they are only sneakers. Some people seem to get too emotional when it comes to this sneaker stuff. If you like it buy it and if not just don't although the complaints are justified

The icing on the cake my dude, is that cornballs are asking if $250 or $300 are fair (resale) prices for the garbage coming out in the 6 months since this announcement of remaster BS was made.

Are you kidding me? These buffoons should be asking where they can cop all the remaining '14 drops for no more than $49.99.

Who do you point fingers at in such a situation? Nike/JB for taking advantage of clowns or the same clowns for allowing themselves to be taken for a ride?

Yea I was all pumped for these so called "Re-Mastered" J's. But quality does look a lil better on some pairs but not on all. For instance the Flint VII's, the first pics that surfaced looked good like the first retro of these, but finall pics that surfaced 2 weeks ago look like A step down in quality leather. Plus yea the shapes are still waaaaay off. I read a page or few back about the 3s,4s,5s 

being messed up the most as far as Quality, mold, and shape. But pretty much fam every model has its own few flaws of em. VIs are looking better this year, XI are made real cheapily all around.

They need too "Re-"Re-Master wut they've awready "Re-Mastered" for 2015. Atleast on the shape, and mold of the IV's.

if you like the shoes and have enough cash go buy, if you dont like skip, but dont ever think a company like that is out to make a buch of fanatics happy, theyre out for money and theyre doing it fuc..... right! :wink:  
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom