Jordan CDP 4

I know that everyone & their mom complained about the shape of the AJ CDP 4 being off, & being shaped like a banana. The AJ 4 is one of my all timefav shoes ever. I have only worn mine a few times, but I noticed a few things the other day. The material on the inside/medial side of each foot sticks wayout, like they used too much material. This causes them to fit a little funny. Also, their is virtually no padding inside the tongue at all. It is prettymuch flat as can be. Just wanted to see if this is what everyone else was seeing. Thanks.

It is what it is and you guys bought it. No need for JB to improve anything.

That is not what I was asking. I was asking if anyone was having the same issues as I am. Nothing more, nothing less.

Tried mine On again but didnt feel anything out of the ordinary... Sorry but JB has reduced the quality of most Retros that I've purchased and I believethey could get worst...

THE QUALITY OF THE RETROES ARE WACK HOPE WE GET TO THE OLD TIMES WITH THE OLD MATERIAL
mad.gif
!!!!!!!!!!

wearing mine right now! lol. theyre my beaters. didnt get the pack because of the weird shape but found them for dirt cheap... i dont understand what"inside/medial" part youre talking about but the tongue is flat..

The 1999 retro was one of the best constructed retros - that should have been the gold standard. These CDP 4s just blow compared to them.

ughh i got them and im not too happy about them..... everything on this shoe is flat, tongue, shape.... also mine was like pre creased and it makes me soo mad>=[

i love mine...only problem is the tongue....they coulda put some more cushion in it.....mine dont look flat on my feet though....all those banana shape picsare funny cuz mine look fine

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

The 1999 retro was one of the best constructed retros - that should have been the gold standard. These CDP 4s just blow compared to them.

dont like them wore them once and now im trying to get rid of the pack

i have both and there are some differences but im satisfied either way because its my favorite colorway of the 4's

YES.. material sticks out and hurts my right foot. i cant wear them for more than an hour without it getting really irritating.
mad.gif

but hey cant complain, copped for 199.99 and split with my brother, he took the 19s, so i just ended up payin a buck for them
grin.gif

The material used for the retros are getting from bad to worse. Sometime, I just cant believe anyone will the kind of money for these rubbish quality.

the reason why for the poor quality is because back in the 90s and what not jays were made to ball in and not really for casual wear, but now people dont everball in jays (there are some exceptions), they just buy em to rock em.
thats my theory

i bought the 4's and havent had any problems, no banana shape or anything,regardless of the quality,they'll last as long as you take care of them.

Back
Top Bottom