Jordan CMFT Viz Air 11 (new colorways)

This feels like a slap in the face.  Instead of just giving us red/white and blue/white XI lows, we get this crap.  It's bad enough they're charging $175 now for XI's, but c'mon.  That XI low snakeskin rumor better be true...

Aug 27 · Jordan CMFT Viz Air 11 – Royal + Red | September 2010

jordan-cmft-max-vis-11-first-look-01.jpg

If you’re a hardcore purist, the mere mention of an Air Jordan x Nike Air Max runner hybrid would be enough to end a friendship.  But with just the tiniest opening in your mind, you can start to see how well put together the Air Jordan CMFT Viz Air 11s really are.  What’s most impressive here is how the natural lines of the Air Max 1’s mudguard flow into the forefoot where they turn into the Air Jordan XI.  And with the AJXI eyelets and AM1 sole, these are a perfect melding of two shoes that you typically wouldn’t consider together (unless you were making an ‘all time greats’ list).  Check out more shots of the CMFT Viz Air 11 and get ready for these to hit retailers next Saturday, September 4th.  via JB

jordan-cmft-max-vis-11-first-look-04.jpg

jordan-cmft-max-vis-11-first-look-03.jpg

jordan-cmft-max-vis-11-first-look-02.jpg

This feels like a slap in the face.  Instead of just giving us red/white and blue/white XI lows, we get this crap.  It's bad enough they're charging $175 now for XI's, but c'mon.  That XI low snakeskin rumor better be true...

Aug 27 · Jordan CMFT Viz Air 11 – Royal + Red | September 2010

jordan-cmft-max-vis-11-first-look-01.jpg

If you’re a hardcore purist, the mere mention of an Air Jordan x Nike Air Max runner hybrid would be enough to end a friendship.  But with just the tiniest opening in your mind, you can start to see how well put together the Air Jordan CMFT Viz Air 11s really are.  What’s most impressive here is how the natural lines of the Air Max 1’s mudguard flow into the forefoot where they turn into the Air Jordan XI.  And with the AJXI eyelets and AM1 sole, these are a perfect melding of two shoes that you typically wouldn’t consider together (unless you were making an ‘all time greats’ list).  Check out more shots of the CMFT Viz Air 11 and get ready for these to hit retailers next Saturday, September 4th.  via JB

jordan-cmft-max-vis-11-first-look-04.jpg

jordan-cmft-max-vis-11-first-look-03.jpg

jordan-cmft-max-vis-11-first-look-02.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Another "no doubt about it" outlet shoe. 

Like I always say, I wish JB put in as much effort on Retros, as they do to these hybrids.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Another "no doubt about it" outlet shoe. 

Like I always say, I wish JB put in as much effort on Retros, as they do to these hybrids.

these are soo nice. i will be getting both pairs next weekend.. and if they hit outlets, then that's two more.. hate all you want, but the og colors of the am1 are 2 of my favorite shoes of all time.. mix that with an xi, and you got a new classic.. very well executed jb..

these are soo nice. i will be getting both pairs next weekend.. and if they hit outlets, then that's two more.. hate all you want, but the og colors of the am1 are 2 of my favorite shoes of all time.. mix that with an xi, and you got a new classic.. very well executed jb..

they kinda look like the shoes in the back section of wal-mart. you know, the ones your grampa might wear.

they kinda look like the shoes in the back section of wal-mart. you know, the ones your grampa might wear.

Originally Posted by Juice8732

Enjoy them all you want, by all means.  More for you or only you.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Juice8732

Enjoy them all you want, by all means.  More for you or only you.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't think these are bad as those AJF___s honestly. I wouldn't buy at regular price, but I'd definitely wear em, unlike the other "fusions".

I don't think these are bad as those AJF___s honestly. I wouldn't buy at regular price, but I'd definitely wear em, unlike the other "fusions".

not too bad, maybe a nice casual shoe.  definitely better than most of the other hybrids

not too bad, maybe a nice casual shoe.  definitely better than most of the other hybrids

Back
Top Bottom