JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

WOW those new pics of VII/XVI pack look amazing. I'm plotting on my come up as I post!
devil.gif

thank you very much for the pictures. much appreciated. yep, you can certainly tell the differences between the OG's and the retros. the shape and the cutare much different.

still hot plus minor changes makes it easier to spot fakes the only part i like better on og is the way the back comes up a little higher

Easily my favorite package so far. Carmines have to be my favorite individual shoe, but I'd take this one for BOTH shoes.

Saw them both in person and they are nice. I don't think I've seen soles as clear as the XVI's, they almost looked like glass. That shroud willprobably have to go though.

The VII's are cool too, really clean overall.

to each there own had og 16 nostalgia yes but never had hare 7 cant wait use to love to play in 16 and 18

I really dislike how NIKE/JB has started using that paint method for midsoles. WHen you wear it, the shoes show the cracked paint. Looks so fake, looks likecollectibles.

Is this a technology thing?

i used to be excited about the hares and think the 17s are a throw in... but now i have a change of heart...the color of the suede is totally different on theretro hares compared to the OGs... actually its not even close... and trust me im not 1 to nit pick on kix at all but its just so obvious.... uh well at leasti get the 16s in this pack which im more excited bout...

"still hot plus minor changes makes it easier to spot fakes the only part i like better on og is the way the back comes up a little higher"

^^agreed 100%....the hares are nice, but the shiny paint on the midsoles make it look a liitle cheesy, and the shape is def a little off......but not a butcherjob like the IVs coming out....tried on teh XVIs-- so great!!

Just got my pack from Pick Your shoes today.

The set is really worth the hype.

Finally a pack with 2 GOOD SHOES.

I am not really feeling the shiny plastic-y midsoles... but hey, these will do.

Thanks for the comparison pics.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^thanks for the pics this pack is sick

Of course it is....any pack is sick to you when it's about time to release right?
wink.gif

*On a side note, I think this pack is glorious.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I LOVE my Jordans

i used to be excited about the hares and think the 17s are a throw in... but now i have a change of heart...the color of the suede is totally different on the retro hares compared to the OGs... actually its not even close... and trust me im not 1 to nit pick on kix at all but its just so obvious.... uh well at least i get the 16s in this pack which im more excited bout...
Actually the suede looks pretty close in resemblance to what the OG's looked like so I don't know how you got that story. I used to have the OGHares, and yes granted it was a very long time ago, but I distinctly remember the suede about as light as the retro's.....not exactly, but close enough.The photo up above isn't exactly conclusive enough on how light the OG Hare 7's were.

Here's a pic from nicekicks. Looks pretty similar to me.

aj7wrba.jpg

Getting mine tomorrow, can't wait to get out of work and see them sitting in my kitchen
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom