Jordan Cool Grey 11 rockable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone help me out and let me know your opinions if these are rockable, and if so, will they fall apart or anything like that? I can't tell if they are seperating from the midsoles or not. Thanks!

Could anyone help me out and let me know your opinions if these are rockable, and if so, will they fall apart or anything like that? I can't tell if they are seperating from the midsoles or not. Thanks!

Depends whether those are the retros from 2001 or from 2010. If its the 2001 they might get sole separation between the outsole and midsole and between the midsole and patent. My 2000 retro concords and space jams have this problem after roughly 10 years.
If those are the 2010 retros, they should be fine. Only possible separation might be at the front of the patent where it bends during walking, but that can even happen when they are new but got stepped on by someone strongly.

View media item 686206

Thanks fam. Yeah they are the 2010. I feel they will be okay, just noticed a bit seperation so wanted know if they would last and if i can keep rocking them.

IF they were to seperate, would you suggest just to bring them to shoe shop and they would be able to glue them back together no problem? Thanks

those are no problem.

my 1995 black/red started to separate there, much more than that. i reglued them myself. easy job. the clear outsole separated ages ago and i did the same repair and they've been fine ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom