Jordan DB 6 legit check

I think some people just like to say its fake lol One guy on here posted a pic and more then four people said it was fake so the guy took it to the store to check & it was announced authentic lol This site is a big joke. I'm not saying your shoe is real or fake because I wouldn't know that's why I joined this site but it looks like they don't know neither.

Last edited:
how can you tell?
A MASSIVE run of fakes came out of these 6 months ago...Material, colors and lasering is off, panels are off, shape is slightly off, heel logo is incorrect im betting, sock liner is incorrect, price was or is probably very good im guessing as well.$120 fakes, simple as that..Google UA Doernbecher 6 and compare, there are 100s of videos of them..Still on the front page of this MAJOR fake site. http://m.repkick.ru

Legit Pair
http://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-6-doernbecher-return-year/

I think some people just like to say its fake lol One guy on here posted a pic and more then four people said it was fake so the guy took it to the store to check & it was announced authentic lol This site is a big joke. I'm not saying your shoe is real or fake because I wouldn't know that's why I joined this site but it looks like they don't know neither.
You were saying?..

Also a little food for thought..Do you suppose everyone who works at "the store" knows what the hell their talking about? The fakes are VERY good these days bro..UPCs, receipts and all check out these days..Its VERY easy to get a pair improperly LCed at "the store". Id need to see the credentials of the person/persons doing the LC to trust their opinions

Last edited:
A MASSIVE run of fakes came out of these 6 months ago...Material, colors and lasering is off, panels are off, shape is slightly off, heel logo is incorrect im betting, sock liner is incorrect, price was or is probably very good im guessing as well.$120 fakes, simple as that..Google UA Doernbecher 6 and compare, there are 100s of videos of them..Still on the front page of this MAJOR fake site. http://m.repkick.ru

Legit Pair
http://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-6-doernbecher-return-year/
You were saying?..

Also a little food for thought..Do you suppose everyone who works at "the store" knows what the hell their talking about? The fakes are VERY good these days bro..UPCs, receipts and all check out these days..Its VERY easy to get a pair improperly LCed at "the store". Id need to see the credentials of the person/persons doing the LC to trust their opinions

So just because a lot of replicas where created past few months is reason you said these shoes are fake? SMH You gave no reason to why it was fake yet you said your 100% sure its fake lol All I'm saying is if you're gonna say its fake explain why. I'm no expert. These shoes probably could be fake but I see many people on this website just reply, "Its 100% fake" with nothing to back it up.

So just because reps are getting good and producing alot passed few months is reason these shoes are fake? SMH Give a reason why you believe these shoes are fake. They could be fake I wouldn't know but too many people on here say they're 100% sure its fake but provide no reason why if your 100% sure then you can provide at least one reason why right?

Last edited:
So just because reps are getting good and producing alot passed few months is reason these shoes are fake? SMH Give a reason why you believe these shoes are fake. They could be fake I wouldn't know but too many people on here say they're 100% sure its fake but provide no reason why if your 100% sure then you can provide at least one reason why right?
My friend, Ive provided 7-8 reasons why the pair pictured are fakes..Ive also included 2 links as proof..Reading is fundamental, maybe you should try it sometime.

Last edited:
I find your ignorance almost funny. The fake game is tough and guys in here are knowledgeable and help everyone out( again not refering to my self). You can learn a boat load on here. I have. Especially to say something like that after timmy posts. He's one of a handful who really know.

Are you kidding me? Can you read?

TIMMYBRIXXX gave the following reasons

1.A MASSIVE run of fakes came out of these 6 months ago...

2.Material off

3 colors off

4. lasering is off

5.panels are off

6. shape is slightly off

7 heel logo is incorrect

NGALO the shoes are fake. Sorry. Not even a doubt. Not even close.

and I bet you sell fakes as authentic. what you're doing, creating a new account after Google searching your pics and defending the fakes is, not new. nice try

these are most def fakes. look at the shoe!!! color is way off. looks like you got some super perfects

and I bet you sell fakes as authentic. what you're doing, creating a new account after Google searching your pics and defending the fakes is, not new. nice try

Ignorant at its finest. I never said it wasn't fake and no I don't sell shoes. Also, I don't mess with b-grades the point of my response is to elaborate on why a shoe is fake instead of just responding, "Ya bro its 100% fake". Explain the reason so we can all know what to look out for when we buy a shoe.

Ignorant at its finest. I never said it wasn't fake and no I don't sell shoes. Also, I don't mess with b-grades the point of my response is to elaborate on why a shoe is fake instead of just responding, "Ya bro its 100% fake". Explain the reason so we can all know what to look out for when we buy a shoe.
He did explain tho lol
also fakes have the words behind the tongue connecting with the stitch looking like an underscore.

and bgrades are legit... don't get your logic with that, unless you again are believing sellers of fakes that they are only sell authentic shoes and no GM or bgrades as if there's something wrong with bgrades

Last edited:
Hey Im about to purchase a pair and wanted to know if they were real.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom