Jordan Doernbecher 3 DB 3 Legit Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piggy backing too.... These legit?
GALLERY]

@pala401  get some closer, high resolution pictures. they look good, but i'd rather be 100% sure. here's pics of mine to compare:

Im worried, the COLE print is backwards on ALL the pics I've seen on here. Does that mean backwards print is legit? Or everyone got fakes? Including these?

what about these? I'm considering if i should buy them. first wanna see if they are legit

Im worried, the COLE print is backwards on ALL the pics I've seen on here. Does that mean backwards print is legit? Or everyone got fakes? Including these?
^^ These are legit. Mostly Size 10 & 10.5's had a manufacturer defect and the COLE print came out as ELOC

Toung looks crooked and the stitching in the 3rd pic looks like a 3 grader sewed it.

Last edited:
Where these come from and how much u pay since u obviously didnt cop these through an authorized Nike retailer or u wouldn't be worried bout them being fake

Have not copped these yet. Local seller around me selling these. Just trying to make sure they are real before buying. Not sure what to look for other than it having 3m

@Frisko415  I'd need closeup shots of the symbols and pictures in way better lighting, but that pair maybe actually be legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom