Jordan Enhancer's performance

Hey I am looking at the Jordan enhancer's and I was wondering if any one has these. I want to know the performance on the court. Hit me up with somereviews. Thanks

i jus bought them 2 days ago but b4 i got them i basically asked the same here on NT. i LOVE them. they are very very light and extremely comfy. performance onthe court... i wudnt be able to tell u yet. but their low to the ground, light, and comfortable as heck. id cop if i were u so that way u can tell me how theperformance is. lol jk. but u wont regret if u buy

Not sure if you are aware..But an FYI...they are meant to be a training shoe for boxing...

^ That is true...but they have basketball traction...and good ankle support. I balled in them and loved them as well.

I tried them on at Niketown, and you should know that the shoe's sole is very narrow. I would not wear them to play ball in.

Originally Posted by arff23

Not sure if you are aware..But an FYI...they are meant to be a training shoe for boxing...

boxing really???

from eastbay:

[table][tr][td]Up your game and your skills in the Jordan Enhancer basketball shoe. This Jordan shoe will be all you need to succeed -- and will keep your feet comfortable on the way to the top. The upper is comprised of full-grain leathers with vented mesh windows that provide support and breathability for enduring long practices. The midsole is internal, double-lasted Phylon[emoji]8482[/emoji] that provides low-profile cushioning. Articulated, independent herringbone pods on the outsole provide maximum grip on multiple surfaces, so take your game from the court to the street with ease.
[/td] [/tr][/table]doesnt sound like boxing to me.

I heard they were meant for boxing/training as well.

I wouldn't trust eastbay with getting the product picture or name right, let alone what the shoe is supposed to be used for.

Back
Top Bottom