Jordan Flight Club a waste

I think the Jordan flight club is a waste. They should put every LS release on their, Laser XV, so the people who don't live in an urban area can get themfor retail maybe I'm impatient but right now its a waste

Yea don't they only have the laser XV? That blows, hopefully we will get some more items, instead of one at a time.

i still need an invite
frown.gif

i still have my 2 invites haha i dont know who to give them to...
laugh.gif

but anyways, there's no need to complain! laser XV's have been at many many locations here in AZ and haven't been hard to come across.. so theyaren't too scarce

I believe JB will utilize it more in the future. It is a shame, though, that Eastbay sold the lasers and FC didn't.

yeah I wonder if they fully thought out that process before they launched it....I mean did they really expect there to be full size run left months afterrelease?????

Waste of what? The membership is free, all you have to do is log-in, and from what they show there is going to be a couple releases in the near future.

I thought i would chime in here...Im new, but i THINK flight club is that employee site right? If so, it sucks that they dont have them, but i can tell youthat pickyourshoes has the laser XV for $140. thats not too shabby, better than retail at least. also, eastbay and footaction have them too.

Merry Christmas!

^^
Wrong.

But if you think about it, why would Flight Club put the Laser XV's or VIII's on there when you can buy them damn near anywhere? Flight Club is morethan likely going to be for website exclusive releases only such as the Black/Red XV's which aren't available in stores across the country. That'smy take on it.

They can't even move the LS releases on the Member's Only section on NDC, what makes you think they would put them on Flight Club?

I do agree that they should have the packs and the Limited Edition XX3 available on the site. At the moment it seems like it may be difficult obtaining these,but hopefully things change for the better.

I have a feeling that Flight Club will be the launchpad for some very good releases. The Black/Red XV is a great release, and with the flood of packagescoming up, I think that Flight Club may be our only shot a getting retros that are not in packages in 08. Very much appreciated.

I think you are wrong I drove from Oklahoma City, OK to Mesquite, TX to get mine. I get to inspect my shoe so I can get a good pair. You get them off theInternet you get what they send you. I suggest you find a store and go get them.

Back
Top Bottom