Jordan I Metallic 85 and 09 comparaison pics // NEW PURPLE COMPARAISON PICS PAGE 6

i passed. i don't have money right now and i need to save for the infrareds =/

09s look good, i wish the nike check was bigger like the ogs, and a nylon tounge would have been clutch, but i guess we cant complain to much

The 09s look pretty good, makes me really want to cop a pair. Those OG Metallics are crazy though, that person is so lucky to have a pair

after giving these a second look...kinda disappointed i didnt cop a pair...
and those OGs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

very nice pix, appreciate it~
i wud luv to have the metallic red... but have to choose from dmp1s n these, i chose dmp1s, cuz i luv bred 1s in the most~
plus i had too many 1s... so have to choose from these 2... sigh

09s are hideous. saw them again today and the tumbled leather is a cheap trick. its still the same cheap leather they have used in recent retroes.

Wow if it wasn't for the tumble this would be dead close to ogs. I will be getting a pair once the check rolls in

This thread made me realize that I think it would be an interesting project for someone with an extensive collection of both OGs and Retros to make acomparison post of any retros they have vs. their original. (maybe this has been done before?)

Originally Posted by throwbackmike23

09s look good, i wish the nike check was bigger like the ogs, and a nylon tounge would have been clutch, but i guess we cant complain to much
QFT besides the complaining part

Originally Posted by RyeNO

This thread made me realize that I think it would be an interesting project for someone with an extensive collection of both OGs and Retros to make a comparison post of any retros they have vs. their original. (maybe this has been done before?)

I would like to see that.

Back
Top Bottom