Jordan I Metallic 85 and 09 comparaison pics // NEW PURPLE COMPARAISON PICS PAGE 6

OG's are
pimp.gif

Only if the '09 had genuine leather, and a nylon tongue!
pimp.gif

Still copped though... Very underrated.

The 09 metallics look good to me all of a sudden. They're pretty close to the OG minus the leather, jumpman and Nike logo, and white laces. For those ofyou who copped, did the 09 come with white laces?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

The 09 metallics look good to me all of a sudden. They're pretty close to the OG minus the leather, jumpman and Nike logo, and white laces. For those of you who copped, did the 09 come with white laces?

Yes, they did. I like the white laces much better IMO... I didn't use the white laces that came with the shoes,
I just bought another one... to keep the OG packaging untouched.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

Originally Posted by blacklion23

The 09 metallics look good to me all of a sudden. They're pretty close to the OG minus the leather, jumpman and Nike logo, and white laces. For those of you who copped, did the 09 come with white laces?

Yes, they did. I like the white laces much better IMO... I didn't use the white laces that came with the shoes,
I just bought another one... to keep the OG packaging untouched.
pimp.gif

LOL you unds your shoes but have ds shoelaces thats definitely
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

nice I have the '09 & I need a 2nd pair of those & a pair of OG's ..size 12 ....anybody sellin? oh yeah nice pics & very nice OG's

I have to agree the wht/red Metallic's are very underated. I might have to cop me a pair by mid August + the DMP I's.

other than the tongue, they look close enough for me. Very nice pictures, and a very nice retro

This makes me regret passin on them for the dmp 1s, hopefully theyll be around when the next F&F comes up

Back
Top Bottom