Jordan III Cements...where to find?

Anyone know where I can pre-order them already?
I've been hearing mom n' pop stores are taking pre-orders already.
Any of you care to share some info, I would appreciate it.
You can PM personally, if you don't want to burn your spot. My spots are being idiots for not letting anyone reserve.
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks in advance!
happy.gif

Anyone know where I can pre-order them already?
I've been hearing mom n' pop stores are taking pre-orders already.
Any of you care to share some info, I would appreciate it.
You can PM personally, if you don't want to burn your spot. My spots are being idiots for not letting anyone reserve.
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks in advance!
happy.gif

Yeah checked both already, but I don't really want to pay over retail...

Yeah checked both already, but I don't really want to pay over retail...

There aren't 11s. they won't sell out immediately, at the very least you don't have to line up for half a day like most idiots.

There aren't 11s. they won't sell out immediately, at the very least you don't have to line up for half a day like most idiots.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

What he said... hit up the smaller malls or shoe spots.

I doubt any midnight releases will be happening and a Saturday release, they should be a easy cop.

What he said... hit up the smaller malls or shoe spots.

I doubt any midnight releases will be happening and a Saturday release, they should be a easy cop.

I was never thinking about camping out for these, it's not that limited but everyone is making it seem because of the dumb OG looking Jordan box, I can care less about a shoe box, the shoes is what I want.
So far, I went and called more local spots and they said they were getting them and most likely and what not, but to call them next week to see if I can put my sizes on hold. Hopefully (fingers cross) they come through....

I was never thinking about camping out for these, it's not that limited but everyone is making it seem because of the dumb OG looking Jordan box, I can care less about a shoe box, the shoes is what I want.
So far, I went and called more local spots and they said they were getting them and most likely and what not, but to call them next week to see if I can put my sizes on hold. Hopefully (fingers cross) they come through....

Originally Posted by OG2345

GL brah!

Originally Posted by OG2345

GL brah!

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

the 22nd?

sup Rene?

Sup bro, nothing much. Just trying to find a spot, all my spots are unknown whether they will get the cements....some spot is charging retail plus an extra $40 for pre-sale....
please, anyone know spots in LA???

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

the 22nd?

sup Rene?

Sup bro, nothing much. Just trying to find a spot, all my spots are unknown whether they will get the cements....some spot is charging retail plus an extra $40 for pre-sale....
please, anyone know spots in LA???

If you're not willing to pay over retail and you want to secure your pair in advance, you might be asking too much. Try getting them on Eastbay @ 9 and if it's a problem head to your local FTL a few hours before opening. It is a GR, most all stores will be getting some.

Back
Top Bottom