Jordan iii, iv, vi release 2009 with NIKE LOGO

In the unlikely event of the Nike Air logo returning, we'll probably loose out some other way instead. Price hike, more limited quantities, or worsequality.

I'd love to think it was going to happen... but JB are hell bent on squeezing every last penny out of us.

what? so what is the different between the previous retro that have "nike air" and 09 version ?

I don't believe it either, seem s JB and nike are separate entities and will not be doing this just hype imo

Originally Posted by El Bro

Finally somebody says it right. The III-VI were designed and made with Nike Air and thats how it always shouldve been. The only way that JB will come close to getting my money is by putting Nike Air Back on the III, IV, V, And VI. Thats what I grew up with, thats only what Ill accept and wear.

El Bro, that is straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Makes me wanna pull my pairs out and line em up hahaha

Id rather them deliver product with the former high quality

then, nike air can be a little bonus

Originally Posted by cutepoison

what? so what is the different between the previous retro that have "nike air" and 09 version ?

obiviously tagging, shape, color and quality

The problem with Jordan Brand the last several years is they have become arrogant and complacent. A few extra dollars to put out better quality on their shoeswould make a world of difference to most. But they won't.....and they even deny us a trademark logo.
smh.gif

Also one thing that has been bugging me about the word NIKE is that it's often found on the back of the Air Jordan 2's with the exception of theCharity 2's....even the CDP version. But it's too difficult to put them in their meaningful spot on the 3, 4, 5, and 6? Why is that?
tired.gif

I WONT BE BUYIN EITHER WAY, ID RATHER KEEP THE DAMN JUMPMAN AND UP THE QUALITY A LITTLE

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

The problem with Jordan Brand the last several years is they have become arrogant and complacent. A few extra dollars to put out better quality on their shoes would make a world of difference to most. But they won't.....and they even deny us a trademark logo.
smh.gif

Also one thing that has been bugging me about the word NIKE is that it's often found on the back of the Air Jordan 2's with the exception of the Charity 2's....even the CDP version. But it's too difficult to put them in their meaningful spot on the 3, 4, 5, and 6? Why is that?
tired.gif

notice it only says nike and not NIKE AIR, it's like that on some earlier 1's as well

also dont forget the jumpman then AIR rite beneath it, so either way it didnt come as a whole on either models

No one has said that and the reason there is no NIKE air on the shoes is because NIKE does not release Jordans the jordan brand does!! That's why no bodyhas said anything because it's not going to happen.

Same thing was said for the cdp releases....and how did that turn out? No Nike Air and plastic leather to top it off nicely.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Same thing was said for the cdp releases....and how did that turn out? No Nike Air and plastic leather to top it off nicely.

Exactly. Why anyone would believe this is true is beyond me. The brand needs to address their quality issues before putting NIKE AIR back on their retros.

Don't believe this and where on the III, IV, V, and VI could you put NIKE AIR other than its original place and have these shoes not look incrediblyhideous?

Back
Top Bottom