Jordan III Question (Strange pair of III's) Possible countdown package...

katrina auction 3s
to be honest id rather just see cements
white or black doesnt matter

the red on the katrina 3s almost looks out of place

yeah they are katrina auctions, in the 23 video they were being shown which makes them look like they are hinting but then they show all black 5s as well so itkinda killed the hint to me

Originally Posted by vick619

Originally Posted by Mw2889

First of all, sorry if this was already posted...

I was at SNYX shoe store in Chicago and they had a new Jordan display that Nike came in and set-up in the store. It was a touch-screen display that showed all of the Air Jordans on it similar to Jumpman23.com. The odd thing was that they had a pair of Jordan III's that looked like the fire-red's but were a little different. They had a recent tag on them too. This is what they looked like (sorry for crappy paint job)

any info?
it looks like it was edited on photoshop....it seems that where the red is its supposed to be black
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Franky 9

yeah they are katrina auctions, in the 23 video they were being shown which makes them look like they are hinting but then they show all black 5s as well so it kinda killed the hint to me

yea but also for those of us who saw the 23 DVD they also hint at the Black/Cement 4s with a Jumpman on the back instead of a Nike Air, this could also beanother thing to think about for the for the future countdown packages

They show these in the DVD that came with my 23's
Like stated above...all those retros in thew DVD were the ones produced for the Katrina Auction....Including the Black cement 4 w/ the jumpman,which will be releasing, so all the people rocking those fakes will have even more reason to argue that theres are real
eyes.gif

There's a better pic of DA sitting by his pool in them. I do believe he also had a pair w/ a white back of the tongue instead of red.

Originally Posted by RJay23

Originally Posted by Franky 9

yeah they are katrina auctions, in the 23 video they were being shown which makes them look like they are hinting but then they show all black 5s as well so it kinda killed the hint to me

yea but also for those of us who saw the 23 DVD they also hint at the Black/Cement 4s with a Jumpman on the back instead of a Nike Air, this could also be another thing to think about for the for the future countdown packages

Was thinking the same thing, but...on DVD they show black red AJ XIV known as Last Shots and we already know, that they're not coming out. I hope for the IV, but for the threes I'd rather see normal cements (black or white)

Paix
c.

Back
Top Bottom