Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

PXL_20230314_213722936.jpg My 2013 pair graduated to daily beater status.

Please let's not get the Android vs Apple debate going over here! The mods just tidied up the thread.

.........but Android all day baby 😎. I have an iPhone for work and a Galaxy for personal. Never more than a generation or two behind on both phones for the last 10+ years. So after engaging with both daily for a decade I can say: Galaxy is better features and software wise and we don't have to wait years for features and updates. But Apple has the best looks (hardware and software) and a great ecosystem which is perfect for shee....I mean people who nee.....I mean enjoy a cul.....I mean community.

pirómano-meme.gif

But to keep this on topic....ummm.....Apple is better at getting notifications for shock drops and exclusive access for kicks like the Jordan 3 White Cement

bowing-thank-you.gif

Ha, that's funny...better hardware.....After 15 years on Galaxies, my wife got a 13 Pro Max....can't freak'n stand the lame notch...and the "dynamic poo island"....not much better. Ha ha.

Respected amongst what culture? The YouTuber community that was created to support and promote the resell community? The OG sneaker culture doesn’t care about you or that dude to be honest. Nobody cares about the work put into it or producing or none of that. You guys do that for your own self-gratification not the sneaker culture because the sneaker culture never needed or asked for it. It’s not disrespect it’s just the truth.

Lol. I was firmly an Samsung guy until a few years ago when they started making their phones pricier than Apple. And they had the nerve to announce that they would stop offering software updates after 4 years. Not to mention the spotty Android OS software updates that come out at different times since there’s so many types of phones running that OS that Google has a hard time standardizing the updates. Yeah, no thanks.

So with all the hoopla regarding the EP and everything else, I was pretty worried that I was gonna get a trash pair offed by someone that knew/saw what was coming (this is my resell pair) and after seeing what I got compared to others I can say I'm ecstatic on which pair I ended up getting legit hyped ....couple of things tho , the leather on one pair is slightly less "tumbly" than the other and one print on the toe cap sits just a tad higher than the other but it is truly unnoticeable , LNM factory. All in all happy that I was able to get em. These I will keep on ice and the snkrs pair will be worn to da ground ...
20230314_174029.jpg

20230314_174313.jpg
20230314_174330.jpg

20230314_174345.jpg

Attachments

• 20230314_174334.jpg
    20230314_174334.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 139
Picked up another pair for the ice
1E378CDE-1048-4924-B945-0CD57B9269AD.jpeg
99B7FF11-2100-42F0-B859-4EE9B59E51E0.jpeg

Print pics for the boys 👅
C6551483-277B-4558-A94A-ACC3C53FE0DB.jpeg
96DE7C08-C84E-425B-A617-C79BC6A9ABEA.jpeg
8C30C8F6-FB25-4251-B3EA-72D494C7993D.jpeg

I'll say it again. It really is stunning they can be this different. Some shoes getting the reimagined EP and some using surplus previous-gen EP.
If my FTL pair arrives tomorrow with the crap version, it's getting sold asap and I'll just keep buying good pairs off eBay. When it comes to this one particular shoe, I'd sadly rather pay more for good pairs than rolling the dice on sight unseen pairs and hoping for the best. The improved EP is the No. 1 thing that makes this release better than all the previous retros--I'm not settling for the same old wrong look we've had to suffer for 20 years.

That unicorn pair up there is **** man.

I'm happy with may pears but i woulda liked one if them there for sure.

This thread keeps drawing me back in fam lol I swear NT ain't disappoint :rofl:

So with all the hoopla regarding the EP and everything else, I was pretty worried that I was gonna get a trash pair offed by someone that knew/saw what was coming (this is my resell pair) and after seeing what I got compared to others I can say I'm ecstatic on which pair I ended up getting legit hyped ....couple of things tho , the leather on one pair is slightly less "tumbly" than the other and one print on the toe cap sits just a tad higher than the other but it is truly unnoticeable , LNM factory. All in all happy that I was able to get em. These I will keep on ice and the snkrs pair will be worn to da ground ...
20230314_174029.jpg

20230314_174313.jpg
20230314_174330.jpg

20230314_174345.jpg

Pair is beautiful. That left shoe EP height is truly OG-like...congrats! The inconsistency in height is so strange. Doesn't Nike provide specs so they know how how to sew it? WTF; it's like it's random and based on each factory worker eyeballing what they want to do.

Android phones are so cluttered by confusing software and nonexistent ecosystem where there is no type of cohesion, even within a singular brand. I **** with Apple because I know the exact experience and expectations between products that I buy. I'm not a child; I don't need to customize widgets and theme my keyboard, let alone have some 100x zoom gimmick. My iPhone syncs flawlessly between my MacBook, apple tv, AirPods, and homepods without unnecessary manual intervention. Hell, don't get me started on Android Auto vs CarPlay, lol. For anyone still defending the childish eyesore that is Android, please elaborate on a scenario where it does anything close to this, let alone better than an Apple product.
You guys win on the ecosystem and the cohesiveness between products and software. Hands down. No contest. Y'all also win on looks which matters. The iphone just looks and feels like better in hand, like when you're inspecting NT'ers white cement 3s for the proper elephant print height and shade 🙂.

......but, y'all are cultish with everything else 🤣. Better screens, better cameras, and better software. Plus, Android made the chips y'all run on and Apple caught a case for tweaking y'all phones to make y'all go buy more.

And I'll say it again, they had y'all gassed on big screens when Galaxy had been on that. Then I thought, "well hey, it's Apple. It will definitely look better"......nope. Comparable resolution. And resolution is important because how else can I compare shades of the sail midsole on an Air Jordan 3 White Cement with absolute certainty while on NT? 🙂

I'll say it again. It really is stunning they can be this different. Some shoes getting the reimagined EP and some using surplus previous-gen EP.
If my FTL pair arrives tomorrow with the crap version, it's getting sold asap and I'll just keep buying good pairs off eBay. When it comes to this one particular shoe, I'd sadly rather pay more for good pairs than rolling the dice on sight unseen pairs and hoping for the best. The improved EP is the No. 1 thing that makes this release better than all the previous retros--I'm not settling for the same old wrong look we've had to suffer for 20 years.
How much did it cost you on the bay, if I may ask? DM me if you don’t wanna put it out there.

20230314_141506.jpg
20230314_141509(1).jpg

I got the mismatched EP love! Meh, it's all good. It was enough trouble for a single pair alone.

PS I do have to say, while I loved the iPhone, switching back to Samsung was a great decision. The Note 20 Ultra's cameras were nothing short of amazing. The S23, from my understanding, is superior. I'm a Fold 4 user, so I'm not in the camera conversation.

PSS I was also "S23 Ultra Drop Date" years old when I learned high megapixels doesn't necessarily mean the best photos.
Doesn’t Samsung collect your data far more-so than Apple does?

20230314_174029.jpg

20230314_174313.jpg
20230314_174330.jpg

20230314_174345.jpg

A perfect pair. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Respected amongst what culture? The YouTuber community that was created to support and promote the resell community? The OG sneaker culture doesn’t care about you or that dude to be honest. Nobody cares about the work put into it or producing or none of that. You guys do that for your own self-gratification not the sneaker culture because the sneaker culture never needed or asked for it. It’s not disrespect it’s just the truth.

Mans has ~17,000 subscribers, yet, nobody cares???? :lol::smh:

Mans has ~17,000 subscribers, yet, nobody cares???? :lol::smh:
Lmao that’s the problem with you new guys. You think subscribers, likes & followers alone equate to people caring in real life. That’s why you have celebrities & “influencers” with millions of followers that can’t even move 100K of a product. That’s also why dudes in here were clowning dude for only having 6 viewers (some said less) on live when he was showing this shoe lol. It’s a façade. Most of us on here were buying sneakers before we knew what an internet was. People making videos about shoes didn’t make anything better for us. It actually makes things worse. NikeTalk alone does more for the culture than any video ever could.

Lmao that’s the problem with you new guys. You think subscribers, likes & followers alone equate to people caring in real life. That’s why you have celebrities & “influencers” with millions of followers that can’t even move 100K of a product. That’s also why dudes in here were clowning dude for only having 6 viewers (some said less) on live when he was showing this shoe lol. It’s a façade. Most of us on here were buying sneakers before we knew what an internet was. People making videos about shoes didn’t make anything better for us. It actually makes things worse. NikeTalk alone does more for the culture than any video ever could.
1978S 1978S has been on NT since 2003 and he's a new guy?

And I've been here since 2004.

You say all this without ever knowing who you're even speaking about. Maybe if you took the time to actually watch some content from dudes that care about this ****, you'll learn that not everyone is looped into this umbrella of negativity that you speak of.

Back
Top Bottom