Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

They was trying hard as hell to give away them Cherry 11s early this year with like 3 rounds of EA AND a Shock Drop

Also I ain’t saying that’s the strategy every time they do a Shock Drop, but it certainly makes sense with certain releases. Especially as they report overflowing inventory this year and it brought that stock price down.

They knew nobody under 30 cared about them Playoff 13s, so they was definitely trying to off their stash before retailers. That’s why they released so many and 90% of y’all “GOT EM”

Seems like post pandemic as people getting “pickier” (aka the stimmy money done), they gettin more creative trying to off inventory of less hype models. They did a fake sell out with them CHI 2s then “restocked” a couple thousand pairs a day for 3 weeks so it didn’t look like they were sitting.

Pair #1 touched down just as I was headed out the door to work last night. Just got a chance to check em out and they’re not too shabby.

Typical JB/Nike quality control issues w/ cut of the elephant print, but nothing I wasn’t expecting. Hopefully pairs #2 and #3 come with better cuts. Honestly once they’re on feet, I’m sure I won’t even care. Materials are basically the latest FR retro. Glad to have these back after selling my ‘03s yearsssss ago. :pimp:

7E36B591-218F-4A08-87E3-3C9720EF3AA6.jpeg

4B209650-5E6A-4E46-A341-B452C93C3673.jpeg

I love how everybody hates the FR3s now

A month out everybody was slurping them, talking about how they gonna be impossible

When they came out y’all said it was the “best 3 retro since blah blah I need 4 pairs”

Now I never hear anything positive about them since these WCs came around

I love how everybody hates the FR3s now

A month out everybody was slurping them, talking about how they gonna be impossible

When they came out y’all said it was the “best 3 retro since blah blah I need 4 pairs”

Now I never hear anything positive about them since these WCs came around

FR3s were always a placeholder for the WC3s for me. They're dope on their own, but this is THEE predominantly white 3 that matters most.

Only reason I got the FR3s is b/c they actually did them justice and its been a long time coming. And they were the best retro 3--until these came along. FR3s will always be less loved than WC3s for most folks.

The FR3 is a great shoe on its own and though not as coveted as the WC3 or BC3, it’s def the most unique of the 4 original colors. But I am a total sucker for most white/red based Jordans. Usually it’s my second fav color after black/reds (there is exceptions though, the 12’s being the most notable). FR3 and the WC3 are about equal to me, with the BC3 being my tops.

I'm tickled at how some dislike/are critical of the FR3s now
:rofl:

FTFY, I personally love my pairs and am happy I got the double up. I'll end up doing the same with these and I hope they drop the Black Cements & True Blues again just to complete the cypher. Im certain most people love their Fire Reds as well.

Last edited:
Pair #1 touched down just as I was headed out the door to work last night. Just got a chance to check em out and they’re not too shabby.

Typical JB/Nike quality control issues w/ cut of the elephant print, but nothing I wasn’t expecting. Hopefully pairs #2 and #3 come with better cuts. Honestly once they’re on feet, I’m sure I won’t even care. Materials are basically the latest FR retro. Glad to have these back after selling my ‘03s yearsssss ago. :pimp:

7E36B591-218F-4A08-87E3-3C9720EF3AA6.jpeg

4B209650-5E6A-4E46-A341-B452C93C3673.jpeg

Muy biens, guay.

Damn papi, you even got the elephant print counter top
To coincide with the kicks.

You must work out a lot because thats quite a flex.

7F3384D6-6695-4BBF-88E7-10802B045696.jpeg

U sure you didn’t buy em off a homeless man?
Even homeless people have shoes in better shape than these. Lol.

Seriously though - look at how the paint never cracked on the midsoles. I wore these as dailys when it was -25 degrees Celsius outside. The 2011 midsoles cracked after less than 20 wears. Terrible.

Back
Top Bottom