Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Just got a pair of these and was wondering if anyone had issues with sizing. I'm a size 13 across all Jordan retro models. These fit pretty big. Never had to size down for any pair.
I usually have to go AT LEAST a half size up to even dream of 4s being wearable and I too felt that these were almost a haf size big. I'd definitely like to try on a 10.5 to see for sure.

Anyone else lace it the way I do? Every time I wear 4s the rubber material breaks after time. My FR4s were really bad with it.
IMG_1511.jpeg

I always stick with the factory lacing in my shoes.

Not because I think it looks better.

...but because I'm too lazy to redo it.

Anyone else lace it the way I do? Every time I wear 4s the rubber material breaks after time. My FR4s were really bad with it.
IMG_1511.jpeg

Never had that issue, but I never pull the laces tight enough down there to where they're really exerting any pressure on the plastic eyelets. Not because I have ever thought of them breaking but simply because I don't need them overly snug down there just for walking around in.

Never had that issue, but I never pull the laces tight enough down there to where they're really exerting any pressure on the plastic eyelets. Not because I have ever thought of them breaking but simply because I don't need them overly snug down there just for walking around in.

On my Oreo 4s I had moved the laces from the middle hole on the wings to the bottom, and a couple of those ripped thru. Now I just use the middle/factory hole and have never had that problem again. But on the bottom eyelets....damn, that seems almost impossible unless they're being tied so freak'n tight and playing ball in them or something....hmm....

Hey anybody in the DMV. Tomorrow I willl be in New Castle DE at a bowling tournament. I need money bad willing to let these go for $175. Brand new size 10.5. Will also ship but need the $$$ asap. Message me if interested.

Attachments

• 336CE6EC-B24B-42FE-AB4B-A77BB609B520.jpeg
    336CE6EC-B24B-42FE-AB4B-A77BB609B520.jpeg
    239.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 139C7BE0-057D-404F-8170-A47EF1604720.jpeg
    139C7BE0-057D-404F-8170-A47EF1604720.jpeg
    288 KB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom