Jordan IV Denim - Fall 2025

Honestly, you joke but those jeans are in style rn with younger Gen Z peeps

Baggy jeans are back with the kids baby!

But just not as baggy as when i used to rock JNCO jeans back in the 90s :lol:
Crazy enough, when I was leaving my job a week or two ago (I work at Finishline in my local mall), I saw a dude rocking JNCO's. Was pretty cool. I know the baggy style is trending with my crowd and younger, but it was the first time I saw someone wearing genuine JNCO's.

The beginning stage of this thread for this pending release has actually been funny to read based on the discussion of jeans. 😆

Nice to know that baggy jeans have made a resurgence with the current younger crowd. I wouldn't know because I've been out of high school.

Since there have been past retro models with the denim gimmick, I'm surprised this brand hasn't come up with a lamebrain story gimmick for them. I assume they would have tried to come up with the denim motif for the shoes were inspired by Jordan's preference for wearing jeans in retirement.

His preference for wearing bad dad jeans to be specific.
1725855466969.png

1725855516571.png

1725855545837.png

1725855602095.png

1725855988426.png

Any past, present and future retro Jordans with denim motif should be known as "Bad Dad Jeans (insert signature model number)".

Jeans like this have been popular here past year and half....almost like slim crossed with bell bottoms. I'm older so I don't get it but it's not for me. Bros be flexing hard at the mall in em tho 😂

Been noticing the t shirts are looking cropped now. Real big and boxy....baggy wide sleeves but small on the torso. So weird. Ppl nuts about hellstar and paying 300 for a t shirt

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240909_010604_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240909_010604_Instagram.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 193
Yeah but they arent in style with us normal
Folk…

Especially w the demographic these types of shoes are geared towards…

Not everyone tryna outfit themselves like a dusty uncle or an h&m mannequin.

IMG_0667.png

I mean they definitely market these shoes primarily to 20-somethings… look at any of the models used, they aren’t putting 30-40 something washed dudes up there in them lol

The beginning stage of this thread for this pending release has actually been funny to read based on the discussion of jeans. 😆

Nice to know that baggy jeans have made a resurgence with the current younger crowd. I wouldn't know because I've been out of high school.

Since there have been past retro models with the denim gimmick, I'm surprised this brand hasn't come up with a lamebrain story gimmick for them. I assume they would have tried to come up with the denim motif for the shoes were inspired by Jordan's preference for wearing jeans in retirement.

His preference for wearing bad dad jeans to be specific.
1725855466969.png

1725855516571.png

1725855545837.png

1725855602095.png

1725855988426.png

Any past, present and future retro Jordans with denim motif should be known as "Bad Dad Jeans (insert signature model number)".
I would love to hear from Jordan why he likes such wide leg jeans. There is a large disparity between wide leg and skinny jeans. I'm sure he could wear some athletic cut jeans, room in the thighs and taper down just a little at the ankle.

I wish they release the denim 3s, I remember seeing the sample here yrs ago
I would love to see those. Did you cop any of the Levi 4s? I’m Surprised denim VI aren’t that cheap. Remember lads was dying them different colors? Wonder if people will do that with these. I’ve never owned a denim shoe. I don’t understand what you would wear with it because isn’t it gonna look strange wearing it with jeans?

I would love to see those. Did you cop any of the Levi 4s? I’m Surprised denim VI aren’t that cheap. Remember lads was dying them different colors? Wonder if people will do that with these. I’ve never owned a denim shoe. I don’t understand what you would wear with it because isn’t it gonna look strange wearing it with jeans?
I have a black pair of Levi’s 4s Ds…. I still remember ppl dying them etc… I was looking at the prices and they are hold steady on the crazy end

I wear the white with blue jeans or black jeans. I wear the black with white, tan, or gray jeans. I remember people scuffing them up on purpose to give them a distressed look.

Back
Top Bottom