Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Bro has been called out for having mad reps. I look at his entire PE collection with a side eye. However this particular pair of military’s is 100% legit

You my manz but

IMG_1955.gif

Or him

I’m waiting for grapes. Something I thought about randomly, the grapes came out during the same time the hornets expansion team started in charlotte North Carolina so were the grapes originally a hornets inspired/dedicated colorway?

I’m waiting for grapes. Something I thought about randomly, the grapes came out during the same time the hornets expansion team started in charlotte North Carolina so were the grapes originally a hornets inspired/dedicated colorway?
Yes and I could be wrong but I believe the promo photos of MJ in the grape gear were shot in a North Carolina gym during the offseason.

Just on numbers. These were announced about a year ago, no way are they gonna make limited (low number) of pairs. Do they ever on OGs?

I'm expecting Bred 4 numbers. FFSR. Restocks and errrrrthing.

Just on numbers. These were announced about a year ago, no way are they gonna make limited (low number) of pairs. Do they ever on OGs?

I'm expecting Bred 4 numbers. FFSR. Restocks and errrrrthing.
I saw 400k+ on IG. Which would be about 1/3 smaller. Probably 1/3 less demand too. It’s a lot of pairs either way

I need a redo of the TB3 and the WC4. Otherwise I’m good.
I’m still chasing these two in correct form. Sold off both of the last retro. And black tongue 5’s. I’d double up on all 3 of those and be good on the NA pairs forever probably.

The thing with the WC IVs and all of the white leather V’s is that the leather on every retro after 2000 has been hard pleather crap. I’m done buying those ever again.

I’m still chasing these two in correct form. Sold off both of the last retro. And black tongue 5’s. I’d double up on all 3 of those and be good on the NA pairs forever probably.

The thing with the WC IVs and all of the white leather V’s is that the leather on every retro after 2000 has been hard pleather crap. I’m done buying those ever again.
I really wish they would use that nice soft synthetic leather they were using in 99-00. Everyone would probably complain though.

Back
Top Bottom