Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

These and the shadow lows the only cops on my list left. About to sell off some old ****.
Last ones for me too except Space Jam lows in the summer. BC3s probably the next time I cop outside any huge discounts I can’t pass on.

Had to stop in and say that I can’t wait for these. FINALLY my friends. FINALLY. In for 2 for myself at least and 1 for my oldest son.

Now if someone could lmk when the black tongue 5s are on deck for a proper retro.
This. 💯 at this point I need these MB 4, BT 5, and Grape 5 all with NA and I'm done. Well lets B real, I aint never quittin the game buuuuut after I've got those three pair, I can relax and coast the rest of the way. Def lookin forward to this MB 4's. Count me in.

I need a redo of the TB3 and the WC4. Otherwise I’m good.
I know it's OG, but I've actually never liked how the TB3s had red on the back of the tongue. Therefore the 2011 and the Wizard PE versions (though they don't have "Nike Air," they do both have blue on the back of their tongues) are my favorites, so I'm cool just having those. Still have my WC4s from 2016, but would always take another, especially with today's improved shape/build on 4s.

I know it's OG, but I've actually never liked how the TB3s had red on the back of the tongue. Therefore the 2011 and the Wizard PE versions (though they don't have "Nike Air," they do both have blue on the back of their tongues) are my favorites, so I'm cool just having those. Still have my WC4s from 2016, but would always take another, especially with today's improved shape/build on 4s.
If they ever retro the TB3s the correct way like they’ve been doing the recent 3s then you wouldn’t even see the red behind the tongue while wearing since the leather is folded over like the OG. It makes the tongue lining non visible. We absolutely need an accurate retro of the TB3 with the current shape, NA, good leather etc.

Last edited:
IMG_1328.jpeg

IMG_1330.jpeg

IMG_1329.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom