Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

That slant :wow:

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 3.15.15 PM.png

It’s not even worth speculating imo. Especially because we know how different 4s (and 3s) can look across different factories.

I know most of y’all don’t believe early pairs can be real and I’m not here to convince anyone otherwise. With all that said, many of the real early pairs that do make their way to the public don’t have boxes. So for me the box missing in and of itself isn’t a red flag to me atleast.

On a separate note, I haven’t had a pair of these since the 2006 release. Did the uppers always have that grey/blue tint?
IMG_9621.png
That’s just lighting, there’s no actual tint there. Not visible at all in his on foot.

My point earlier is that if it’s “fake” it could simply be UA and came from the same factory or made to the same exact specs.

To me it won’t matter if it’s authentic or not cause they’re not my shoes. What matters to me is if the plugged person presents pairs that accurately depict the final product. That guy seems to have a track record of it.

That’s just lighting, there’s no actual tint there. Not visible at all in his on foot.

My point earlier is that if it’s “fake” it could simply be UA and came from the same factory or made to the same exact specs.

To me it won’t matter if it’s authentic or not cause they’re not my shoes. What matters to me is if the plugged person presents pairs that accurately depict the final product. That guy seems to have a track record of it.

I feel like there’s a clear contrast between the leather upper and the white outsole and white midsole paint around the air buble? Atleast on my phone screen it is. Might be slight but that either a feint grey or a very cold white.
IMG_9625.png

Without getting into the nitty gritty if they’re fake, they’re not made in the same place as Nike shoes. But they don’t need to be to be as close as reps have gotten over the years. But you’re right in that, even if they are fake, they’ll probably be close enough to what the real shoes will look like since we’re less than 2 months away from release

You bein extreme, relax.

Has zero effect on my life. But I'm not goin to sit here and co-sign fakes like you're doing.

Do your thing though.
What am I co-signing? The idea looking at an accurate UA and saying “yeah final product will be pretty good if the fake or factory UA looks this good!”?

I’m not paying for those or putting them on my feet. Zero endorsement of whatever source those came from.

I feel like there’s a clear contrast between the leather upper and the white outsole and white midsole paint around the air buble? Atleast on my phone screen it is. Might be slight but that either a feint grey or a very cold white.
MB’s never had a white upper, always was off-white/sail so maybe that’s what you mean?

The toe box in that vid looks off

Agree. Just looks slanted cos it's stuffed to the hilt to keep the form. The actual grey mudguard strip isn't thinner at the toe to create the sleeker shape of the SB4/BC4R.

IMO.

Back
Top Bottom