Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

IMG_2257.gif

I had a dream that Nike/JB made a huge surplus of these and they ended up in outlets and places like Ross for cheap. I got em only for it to be revealed later that Nike got caught in a bigass scandal where they were knowingly sellin mass amounts of fakes mixed in with authentic pairs and that my pair was actually fake.

I was sad but also very confused lol

I feel like there’s a clear contrast between the leather upper and the white outsole and white midsole paint around the air buble? Atleast on my phone screen it is. Might be slight but that either a feint grey or a very cold white.
IMG_9625.png

The wrap around the toe on all the pairs we're seeing are WAY too dark.

Should be light grey like that Scott Renus IG post above.

Makes all the difference in the overall look. :smh:

I dont even know whats real and whats fake no more dog. These joints look different in every pic I seen so far. At this point I'ma jus wait til JB drop official pics before I trust anything :lol:
Very easy to tell between fake and real shoes.

I used to work at StockX as an authenticator. I moved my way to a manager position before quitting and could differentiate between fake and real while being blindfolded.

Very easy to tell between fake and real shoes.

I used to work at StockX as an authenticator. I moved my way to a manager position before quitting and could differentiate between fake and real while being blindfolded.

Is that size 14 legitimate??

Haven't bought a pair of Jordans since the Fire Red 4s in 2020, but I will go for these. Hopefully they're not impossible to get

Back
Top Bottom