Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Certainly not. ASICS, Saucony, and NB are doing MUCH more volume than they were 2010-2014. Brands like Hoka, Solomon, OC didn’t exist or had zero sales in the U.S. Slides weren’t a big seller and now they’re an entire market led by Crocs. To say there was just as much variety 10-15 years ago is crazy talk not backed up by anything.

Sales =/= Variety.

If people are wearing those other brands more but aren't wearing other ones the variety isn't increasing it's just rotating to different styles.

Sales =/= Variety.

If people are wearing those other brands more but aren't wearing other ones the variety isn't increasing it's just rotating to different styles.
Overall sneaker market has continued to grow. Other brands have continued to grow. New brands that didn’t exist 15 years ago are making noise and on people’s feet. You’re not making any sense. There’s been plenty of articles written about the rise in diverse footwear outside of Nike and JB. You can’t re-write history now while ignoring all the data.

Idk where you were at but that wasn't the case for what I saw.

People were wearing air maxs, retro Reebok Basketball, Asics and Ronnie Fieg collabs, New Balances, on top of performance Nike basketball, and retro Jordans.
Facts. And there was still Sperry's and Creative Recs for the casuals. Those same types of dudes now are the reason dunk prices got out of hand.

My EA pair just touched down. No real complaints besides the garbage insole which I always replace anyways these are nice. I’ve seen complaints about the leather quality, but they’re fine. Certainly will crease up quickly, but I don’t trip over that stuff.
IMG_8602.jpeg

The era of dudes wearing "boutique sneakers" like Supra's and boat shoes with socks was hilarious

Girls wearing Pastry's

I can still see the camo cargo shorts, Good Wood Jesus pieces, and that one Chicago Bulls "windy-city" snapback in my nightmares :lol:
I definitely had a pair of Skytops, definitely had some camo cargos, and definitely had a couple windy city snap backs 🤣.....and I am not ashamed lol 😆

Got my EA access pairs and I'm definitely disappointed. Not in the quality or shape or hue of blue. All that is great. I'm disappointed in the fit 😔. Reimagined 4s fit great, maybe a smidge too big at my TTS.

I'm a wide footer, but still have to go a half size down in AF1s and most NBs though. So I'm not like a 4E by any means. After the reimagined 4s I thought we had moved on to a new era. These fit just like any 4s used to. I'm going to change my reservations to an 11.5 and let these 11s go if I hit. I don't hit I'm not sure I'm holding on to these😢
1000005991.jpg

Got my EA access pairs and I'm definitely disappointed. Not in the quality or shape or hue of blue. All that is great. I'm disappointed in the fit 😔. Reimagined 4s fit great, maybe a smidge too big at my TTS.

I'm a wide footer, but still have to go a half size down in AF1s and most NBs though. So I'm not like a 4E by any means. After the reimagined 4s I thought we had moved on to a new era. These fit just like any 4s used to. I'm going to change my reservations to an 11.5 and let these 11s go if I hit. I don't hit I'm not sure I'm holding on to these😢
1000005991.jpg
i know its the angle but this reminds me of the jordan 4 cake 🤣

Back
Top Bottom