Jordan Luka 3

Luka Dončić's meteoric rise in the NBA continues to captivate fans and players alike, with his on-court prowess being matched only by his impact off it, particularly in the sneaker world. After the success of his previous signature models with Jordan Brand, the Luka 1 and Luka 2, the anticipation for the Jordan Luka 3 is already building, set to debut in Holiday 2024. Luka's incredible performances, including a staggering 73-point game, have not only solidified his status as one of the league's elite but have also made each release of his signature sneaker series highly anticipated.

While specific details about the Jordan Luka 3 remain under wraps, expectations are high for innovative design and state-of-the-art performance features. Jordan Brand is known for integrating cutting-edge technology in its athletic footwear, and the Luka 3 is poised to continue this tradition. With multiple colorways planned, the model will be a highlight of the Holiday 2024 sneaker releases, offering something for everyone from hardcore basketball enthusiasts to casual sneakerheads.

The Jordan Luka 3 will release in Holiday 2024 through Nike and select Jordan Brand retailers online and in-store. Available in full-family sizing, the retail price is set at $130 for men, $100 for GS, $80 for PS, and $60 for TD.

This is the first color slated to come out with this pending signature line:

Jordan Luka 3 Vapor Green
Color: Vapor Green/Hyper Jade-Cone-Psychic Purple
Style Code: HQ4255-300 (men); HQ4920-300 (GS); HQ4921-300 (PS); HQ4922-300 (TD)
Release Date: Holiday 2024
Price: $130 (men); $100 (GS); $80 (PS); $60 (TD)

If last year is any indication then we should be seeing these soon.

Luka debuted the 2's prior to the 22-23 season ending, full blown knowing that they aren't making the playoffs. Perhaps we see them in round 1.. let's hope

I assume it will be a no-brainer that they're going to maintain a low-top design on these like the previous two models. It's doubtful they'll deviate from the prior designs.

1713190364650.png

1713190396491.png

I like the look of em. The gradient stuff is cool. Might have a skosh too much going on with the different colors, looking a bit kiddish. But the design gneerally looks pretty cool.

https://about.nike.com/en/newsroom/releases/jordan-luka-3-official-images

"The Luka 3 releases in the Midnight Racer colorway July 5 in Europe; the Photo Finish colorway releases globally July 16."

• The Luka 3 evolves the Isoplate, a technology specifically developed for Dončić, by widening the lateral outrigger and removing sections of the plate’s sidewall to reduce weight.
  • The shoe features full-length Cushlon 3.0 foam for smooth heel-to-toe transition. Together with the Isoplate, the Luka 3 midsole system is designed for decelerating and accelerating, like when moving out of the step-back and attacking the basket.

1713192628108.png

1713192649135.png

1713192660837.png

1713192671886.png

1713192683774.png

1713192693192.png

What’s Nike’s problem? One of the best players in the nba has the worst tech.
People keep saying that since Luka's not an high flyer or his game is not based on being super attletic, he doesn't need any special tech.

But neither am I, very far from it actually but I love that Zoom Air, or even simple Air in shoes. Can't see myself hooping in foam only cushion's anymore, no matter how good the shoe is on other aspects.

People keep saying that since Luka's not an high flyer or his game is not based on being super attletic, he doesn't need any special tech.

But neither am I, very far from it actually but I love that Zoom Air, or even simple Air in shoes. Can't see myself hooping in foam only cushion's anymore, no matter how good the shoe is on other aspects.

Im not as athletic as I used to be but yes, zoom is key for me too.

It’s a night and day difference the next day with respect to nagging foot/leg pain when I play in the kd 16 vs luka 1’s for instance.

Low-top design as expected by most. These look slightly like some Nike Flightposite, just in a low-top form without the zipper.

Jordan Luka 3 Midnight Racer
Color: Black/Purple-Green Glow
Style Code: TBD
Release Date: 07/05/2024
Price: $130
1713208113463.png

Jordan Luka 3 Photo Finish
Color: White/Black-Volt Glow-Green Glow
Style Code: HQ5054-107 (men); HQ5058-107 (GS); HQ5059-107 (PS); HQ5060-107 (TD)
Release Date: 07/16/2024
Price: $130 (men); $100 (GS); $80 (PS); $60 (TD)
1713207995201.png

Shoe loosk good but colorways are garbage once again. None of these dark or light based colorways with non-team neons and pastels have looked good.

*Fundamental" (August 13) - With references to one of DoncicLuka's favorite retro models, the Air Jordan 4 Black/Red, the "Fundamental" colorway features the iconic black, white, red, and a speckle of paint across the IsoPlate.
  • "Motorsport" (September 3) - With influence drawn from Jordan Motorsports and Michael's bikes, this racing inspired colorway has a true classic white and black look featuring the Elephant Print, a splash of red, and a metallic gold Jumpman logo.

I really dig the design. Best looking Luka so far imo
I cant make out if the upper is posite or knit though

These look great! You know what completely makes this design to me? The little addition of the fish hook like piece near the toe. It's so simple yet it completely ties in to the part extending over the heel through arch. Like the molded wave like pattern on the uppers as well. Nicely done JB.

Updated the previous post with images.

The 77 on the racer pair is dope

1713569772129.png

I really hope they aren't going to be dumb enough to only release these in europe. I remember they did that with one of the early colorways with the 1 and I was emailing shops in germany or some **** trying to get a pair and they were like nah :lol:

:smh:

JB so dumb sometimes

Back
Top Bottom