Jordan Melo M6 (concept)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawm this will bw the best Melo shoes
Defenetly willl cop them to play BALL
They got two of my favorite jordans in there the 16 and 17 HOT!!!!!!!!
What u guys think about this MELO 6

[table][tr][td]
jordanmelom6conceptbj9.jpg

Combine
jordanmelom6combinegd5.jpg

Side
jordanmelom6sidesz9.jpg

Front
jordanmelom6frontqu5.jpg

Back
jordanmelom6backui9.jpg

Upper
jordanmelom6uppernm9.jpg

[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

not to sure about these, so basically hes going to have some fusions as his sig shoe, not a good look.

Mac not really Fusions....more of takin aspects from other shoes to make a new one....People do it all the time.....Sometimes its called ReverseEngineering.....I like em....They might be the first Melos i ever cop....Look good to hoop in....

So you guys honestly believe these are real JB sketches?

They're not.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Mac not really Fusions....more of takin aspects from other shoes to make a new one....People do it all the time.....Sometimes its called Reverse Engineering.....I like em....They might be the first Melos i ever cop....Look good to hoop in....

i get what your saying, im not trying to start anything, it just seemed that with the first pic with the other j's that they were going to blend them intothese, im not really that big a fan of melo's but like all concepts, i would have to see actual pics, not just some drawings.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Sneaker Art forum FTW
Those are really about to come out so first read or get some info and dont post this kind of garbage

"oh no he diiiiidnt"

wow jb definitely needs some new innovative staff...all their recent releases have been variation of fusions

id cop these if thats what they look like over any of the melos that have come out....i never liked the other melos

Why does this guy still have a sig... C'mon JB, I'd rather have Joe Johnson with his own shoe.

Back
Top Bottom