Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need those WC 4's & Stealth's.  Good looks fam....u da man!  Will this happen online too?

Last edited:
kamuekcmo, who are you asking to get this info?
Hes been around dropping info for a while. One of the few sources I trust on here. 

88s are going to be hell to get. I'm worried if I spend too much time on those I'll miss out in everything else. Good luck to all.

all I want is the Grapes. You guys can have the 88s. Already scored two pairs back on the original online release.

Last edited:
Hoping for the WC 4's and some foams. Not getting my hopes up too high though.

thanks for building more hype by creating a thread some people man do anything for E props

:lol:

it was gonna come out regardless...

while i do agree it was made for a bit of e-fame as u call it (along with posted in multiple threads)

this restock wasnt gonna be like the NDC one from last month where it was a complete surprise ......get over it

Last edited:
ONLY THING IM focused on that day is the black toe 1's....got everything else or dont want....

THIS!!

Just a heads up Kam, I got word from my boy at JB that the Royal 1's will NOT be apart of this. Celtics/Knicks/Chicago 1's are possible though ... if you hear otherwise keep me posted.

According to a post in the BRED IV thread, BRED IV's are restocking on 5/25 too. This hasn't been confirmed, but thought I would share.

I'm indifferent on what I might get. Just gonna click whatever adds to my cart in my size then sort out things afterwards. Trade bait for what I really wanted is the secondary goal.

I'm indifferent on what I might get. Just gonna click whatever adds to my cart in my size then sort out things afterwards. Trade bait for what I really wanted is the secondary goal.

You know how long NDC gives you in the cart?

^^^ never ask a person where he got his info from. Just enjoy it for what it is.

Also, a lot of this stuff was posted by other members prior to this thread. I know the 88 release stuff was confirmed by Eastbay reps and members posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom