jordan PEs at osneaker.com

nice shoes and also nice prices. def the cheapest i've seen those kicks anywhere.

those 8's are
pimp.gif

i bought from there some stuff and trust me that wedside is crazy and the dude who own is mad cool

i love most those viii p.e i still loking those viii p.e in sz 8 but i don't find i know my dude who got them he don't wanna sell it to me yet lols
frown.gif

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

i bought from there some stuff and trust me that wedside is crazy and the dude who own is mad cool

i love most those viii p.e i still loking those viii p.e in sz 8 but i don't find i know my dude who got them he don't wanna sell it to me yet lols
frown.gif
I don't think he Will ever sell them.
ohwell.gif

Some nice stuff there, but alot of them are WAY overpriced imo. But I guess it all depends on what someone is willing to pay for a particular shoe. If you wantit bad enough, you'll shell out the extra dough.

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

never seen a couple of those....i must say all those white/blue based ii's are FIRE
pimp.gif
why cant we have those

I second that^^^. Jordan Brand needs to retro some Air Jordan II's, in the future ofcourse, because I never had a pair and love the way they look.
pimp.gif

hey snearkearcollector, you may have 99-01 in my size, but you aint NEVER getting these from me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I likehow you think your bread is long enough 2 buy me out
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

William Rivera ; hey snearkearcollector, you may have 99-01 in my size, but you aint NEVER getting these from me

Damn Will Now you hurt my feet my dude once again i will a new offert 4000 or check it this list
\
1 air jordan vi ds infared sz 8
2 white cement iv ds sz 8
3 air jordan iv black cement ds sz 8
4 air jordna v black metalic ds sz 8 99
5 air jordan v fire red ds sz 8 99
6 air jordan condor xi ds light yellow sz 8,5
7 air jordan space jams xi ds sz 8
8 air jordan 1 Qx china release sz 8 with gold bag and came with black laces
came will you know you interesting in them if you need something else letme know if you need any X from the series too but not the chicago x my dude letme knowaight or give a call my dude so we can talk aight my dude letme know

Back
Top Bottom