jordan releases

Have anybody heard of that you gotta buy apparel. A certain amount before you can purchase new shoe releases because i was told that earlier at local small retail store is it worth it if so.

Last edited:
Yea they said the shoe was 170.00 instead of 150.00 and you gotta purchase 50.00 worth of apperal in order to get the shoe this saturday. This store i called is social status if u ever heard of it.

I've never heard of that store, but I have heard of small retail stores like that marking up the retail price of shoes. I'm pretty sure that a lot of skate shops that got the tiffany sbs sold them for like 50 more than retail. That sounds ridiculous that you have to buy clothes just to get the shoes. Never been in that store though so idk. Where's it at?

Last edited:
Yup. Lots of stores do that. Shoe Palace is also notorious for doing that. Ridiculous.

Thats ridiculous why do stores gotta make extra profit for sales why cant they just s3ll people the shoes is it too hard im saying it should be a general release

I'd just do raffles at local footlocker stores and try online, they're basically charging you $220.

That's what imma do I'm losing out on money and its dumb i never heard of u had to buy apparel in order to buy a release shoe on the date.

Thats the same thing footlocker is doing down in pittsburgh. Do you know any sites that wont crash saturday morning.

Thats the same thing footlocker is doing down in pittsburgh. Do you know any sites that wont crash saturday morning.
Nike, Footlocker, Footaction, Champs, Eastbay, Jimmyjazz. Finishline usually crashes for me, the others RARELY do.

My local ShoePalace doesnt up the price, but they offer extra raffle entries with every purchase.

I am curious as to how they do their raffle because they dont actually do a "raffle" they have people sign in to a sheet.

The raffles werent easy enough for them to rig?

Back
Top Bottom