Jordan Retro 1 '85 Black/Red Feb 14th 2025

Hopefully there's a good amount of pairs made of these so we can all eat for retail but I've heard the stock numbers are generally much lower on 85 Highs compared to say the standard Jordan 1 High OG's.
I think the '85 High releases are usually around 25-40K* pairs. So yeah, very limited unfortunately. I think numbers for the Black/White's last year or so were 36K. Maybe the recent Metallic release had more pairs made but I didn't see anyone post the stock numbers for those.

Last edited:
I think the '85 High releases are usually around 25-40K* pairs. So yeah, very limited unfortunately. I think numbers for the Black/White's last year or so were 36K. Maybe the recent Metallic release had more pairs made but I didn't see anyone post the stock numbers for those.
Damn if thats the case these are gonna be extremely tough to cop for retail then.

Last edited:
JB would be leaving money on the table if they didn’t make these a mass release, and they know it. Aside from Chicagos, this is EASILY the most popular colorway of the 1s. If they do make these limited I would definitely question who they hired as their marketing executive lol.

JB would be leaving money on the table if they didn’t make these a mass release, and they know it. Aside from Chicagos, this is EASILY the most popular colorway of the 1s. If they do make these limited I would definitely question who they hired as their marketing executive lol.
I agree especially considering 2025 would mark the 40th year anniversary since they released so in reality it should be a huge GR release.

These are now slated to release on February 14, 2025.

The discussion of these shoes starts at the 12:44 mark of this video. It does mention that these will be a general release. Hopefully that means these are attainable if you put in the time and effort when they come out.

Not gonna lie to y’all, I want these but I’m washed :lol: I don’t have the SNKRS app, or any shoe app for that matter. I fully plan to download SNKRS around the release date and hope to luck out, retail or bust. :smh:

Yea Carmines were ASG 2021. For a sec I thought it might have been the Flint 13’s but that was May 2020. Although they weren’t ASG RELEASES in 2020 I remember both of those being a total sh**show to get.

Tbh I think JB knows they been oversaturating us with 1s so they wanna make sure there’s zero chance these will sit or go on sale like recent colorways. It’s just not a good look if one of their best classics is seen sitting on shelves in the outlets

Tbh I think JB knows they been oversaturating us with 1s so they wanna make sure there’s zero chance these will sit or go on sale like recent colorways. It’s just not a good look if one of their best classics is seen sitting on shelves in the outlets
They could produce 3 million of these and they ain’t sitting. Believe that. This is one of those shoes that will ALWAYS sellout regardless of numbers, along with BC 3/4, Concord/Playoff 11’s, Infared 6’s, etc.

Was on the fence of selling these, but man I just can’t.

IMG_4508.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom