Jordan Retro 1 '85 Black/Red Feb 14th 2025

Man I wish I had 5 pairs of OG colourway Jordans.

Instead I'm sitting on 5 pairs of dj khaled 5s...the orange ones, and six pairs of gratitude 11s.

At least I have 5 pairs of the lebron 15 x kith, 5 pairs of off white Chicago 2s, and 4 pairs of the 2011 banned 1s
You once said sneakers are an investment. People in here tried to laugh at you but they'll see. One day those dj khaled 5s are gonna be worth a new Mercedes.

For some reason 5 pairs of the Lebron 15 kith joints has me in tears 😭 😭

Investments!

20220322_115805-jpg.2946576

I know they better get the paint right and not have that glitter ish show up in the paint months later.
Was watching a Jordan brand video a while back. The way they justified it was that is how you tell if your pair are authentic. Sounded like the person was taken by surprise by the question and bs’d the answer. They didn’t know the leather they used would glitter up like that.
If it does happen

I doubt that is the real reason for it

Nike's investors wanting better profit margins probably got more to do with it.
The smoke screen is the 40 year anniversary of Jordan Brand. Bringing back shoes they know will move and not go to discounts and sit on shelves, in order to raise profit margins is the real reason. Just simple business.

Didn’t Nike mention they plan on releasing more popular silhouettes/colorways but less stock? Is it possible we just get more OG colorways next year but with less stock for each model?

only issue is 85 highs are always limited
never hit on any before, not expecting to next year
ebay it is

Didn’t Nike mention they plan on releasing more popular silhouettes/colorways but less stock? Is it possible we just get more OG colorways next year but with less stock for each model?
I thought they said less SKUs. I assume that would mean more stock per SKU.

Last edited:
So these, bred 12s, and metallic 5s so far for next year. Wonder what else they have in mind. Charcoal 7s and 9s are WAY overdue. I will almost certainly double up on the next charcoal 7 release if they are anywhere near as good as the last Cardinals. White infared 6 as well would be nice.

I'm absolutely, definitely going to get a pair of these...whatever it takes.

Maybe even double up.

That being said, I think there's almost no chance that I'm going to like them as much as the 2016s.

I only buy 85’ mold 1s as my personal rule, I was lucky enough to snag a pair of the black/whites. Love em. Bred 1s in the 85 mold is simply going to be one of those shoes I will be willing to pay resale for. Probably the only 1’s I’d do that with.

So these, bred 12s, and metallic 5s so far for next year. Wonder what else they have in mind. Charcoal 7s and 9s are WAY overdue. I will almost certainly double up on the next charcoal 7 release if they are anywhere near as good as the last Cardinals. White infared 6 as well would be nice.

If we're talking nostalgia but still having hype, Raptor 7s and any OG 10 colorway is overdue imo

Oh and even though I don't like the shoe personally, Black and Chrome 2s?

Back
Top Bottom