Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I wasn't even going for my size on the FA app

I picked a 12 for my Fam and 5.5 for his lady cuz they picked up the OVO's for me last week

paying it fwd
Sounds like you're paying it back in that scenario but I feel you haha I went down swinging on the apps. SNKRS or bust for me tomorrow. 

Damn. Got caught sleeping on this one[emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

I don't think it changes unless a pair becomes available, but I'm not sure. This is only my 2nd time using the online system.
Wow 3 hours after winners was released and I was put on the wait list I got promoted to getting a reserved pair.  lol lucky

dam my girl hit a SECOND size 10 for me in socal but theres no way she can get off work to pick em up.  I wanted to stock one and rock one :/ 

dam my girl hit a SECOND size 10 for me in socal but theres no way she can get off work to pick em up.  I wanted to stock one and rock one :/ 
Damn that sucks bro. Are you able to pick any of them up? Weren't you going to talk to the manager and see if they can work something out?

Hey guise, didn't get picked again. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Last edited:
I think I'm cool on these if they play hard to get. I'll try on SNKRS and if that falls through, I'm getting a 3ds xl :lol:

No draw that's good..

Been out of the loop a few months, what app with 5-6 min headstarts?(I'm in nyc) I DL'ed the footlocker app but it's useless and locksup

Damn that sucks bro. Are you able to pick any of them up? Weren't you going to talk to the manager and see if they can work something out?
already tried, they said no exceptions. she said she could swoop by real quick to get ONE of the pairs but not the 2nd cause she'll be late for work.. and she's already in bad standings at her work lol 

already tried, they said no exceptions. she said she could swoop by real quick to get ONE of the pairs but not the 2nd cause she'll be late for work.. and she's already in bad standings at her work lol 
You know any female around the same age as your girl that could go to the store with your girl's ID and pick up the second pair?  Stores around here mainly looking at the name and not the picture.  

If you have the time, just go to the store and wait for unclaimed pairs to be released. Im assuming that would work

Some bots are giving free auto checkout , for what it's worth maybe they are a lot of pairs out there to be had

Say she have a stomachache and get a Doctor's excuse lmao

Anybody from Dallas know of spots that are doing FCFS? Only one spot I know of that got the Bred 1's, but not sure if they're getting these.

anybody knows how much a chance if the footlocker app waitlisted you? first time got waitlisted, not sure what to expect....will they relocate the pairs if winner didn't pick up? anyone has experience with that?

Last edited:
anybody knows how much a chance if the footlocker app waitlisted you? first time got waitlisted, not sure what to expect....will they relocate the pairs if winner didn't pick up? anyone has experience with that?
Cloudy with a high chance of L 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom