• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
300$ Orange Polo Ralph Lauren Tonal Coat w/ matching Tonal Polo Ralph Lauren hat. I forgot its a bunch of supreme brick buying fools in this thread buying gucci face on a shirt think they doing it. Get back in that hype beast thread
roll.gif
dont matter if it was a $2,000 limited edition hamster skin coat

that fit is trash bruh

Finally got a reply to my email.  They were really busy with the Yeezy release and preparing shipments from all the orders.  I don't blame em since I'm pretty sure the SBB 2.0 release exposure made people buy up nearly everything they had in stock.

My pair is shipping out tomorrow
pimp.gif

you should take it as advice dont get mad about it.. better someone tells you rather than have people laugh as you walk by lmao
dont matter if it was a $2,000 limited edition hamster skin coat

that fit is trash bruh

Another man laughing at another man wearing a orange coat and all black. I wouldnt see the humour. 2ndly I dont want to dress like you. And 3rdly I'll take yo chic without trying [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] post a picture and let the chics in here chime in farealz dawg lol

Last edited:
preciate it... as soon as Michael's puts their shadow boxes back on sale, my signed T.O. home jersey is going up too... FOREVER FAITHFUL!!

Nice, Download the Michaels apps they usually have 40-50% off coupons every week. Forever faithful even post harbaugh era it's hard to watch man but still have to. Jed York and baalke have ruined this team. Bring Eddie D back!!

300$ Orange Polo Ralph Lauren Tonal Coat w/ matching Tonal Polo Ralph Lauren hat. I forgot its a bunch of supreme brick buying fools in this thread buying gucci face on a shirt think they doing it. Get back in that hype beast thread :rofl:

Props for the LO and not being afraid to showcase ur personal style. Same thing happened to me in the Banned thread. A lot of these dude are afraid to throw on a fit and throw it up on here but will troll. I saw a nice LO trench that goes with these tho.

Props for the LO and not being afraid to showcase ur personal style. Same thing happened to me in the Banned thread. A lot of these dude are afraid to throw on a fit and throw it up on here but will troll. I saw a nice LO trench that goes with these tho.
This is facts. I find it funny. Dudes talking crazy like I care. In real life the ladies love me [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. Anything you do Og clowns will try and tear you down. Whats funny about All black with a orange hat/coat I don't get it at all. Appreciate you recognizing the real [emoji]10004[/emoji][emoji]10004[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom