• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went to Champs and I asked if they were getting this release. The guy working there told me they were only getting the SBB XXX1s, to which I said "that sucks" he laughed and replied "nobody seems to want those.."

If only Jordan Brand would give the people what they want... Oh well.
Champs doesnt normally get Retro 1 OGs to begin with. i think the Bred 1 was the first in a long time. ( i heard, IDK for sure)

Girl at the mall doing the tickets been digging into the box [emoji]129300[/emoji] When nobody's around lol , it's like she looking for gold , I wonder what she is up to lol

Just curious.  How was the Bred release in Canada on NDC?  Seeing these release at 10:00 AM, same time as the US.

Dude at the FTL i just came back from was like "Yeah bro. You're pretty much not going to win these. They are limited af. But I'll give you a ticket anyway."

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Ovwit in my area on these... Kinda glad tho, it was getting stressful on me.. On to the next release.

I'm not even hitting mall raffles this time

Online or nothing!

Worst comes to worst I buy 1 pair for $50 over retail

wishful thinking, don't poo on my dreams

Last edited:
Definitely not paying over $250 resell for these smh.... hope all reseller get stuck with xtra pairs they get!!! Lol... would gv up my xtra pair of breds for a pair of these in a trade..

Hopefully it's not a repeat of the OVO draw with all the "invalid password" nonsense.

Took me nearly 30 minutes to get my entry in. :smh:
CO-SIGN. Every OVO draw was a disaster. The black 10's was a 30 min window and I couldnt even get one damn entry in [emoji]128514[/emoji]. As for these 1's, they are ridiculously limited in my area compared to just about any other 1 that has released

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom