Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes.
Def not always true. On the ovo 12 release nobody was getting through for the first 30 mins.
I have 8 different accounts I use to enter on a tough release, and it takes about 20 - 25 minutes to get it all in. So, hopefully no hiccups in the system.
I didn't have a issue

but ok

I've struck out on every single raffle I've ever entered.. That includes 72-10s..

Yet here I am still contemplating making the 100 mi round trip just to enter 2 raffles.. Smh..

Einstein says the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over and expecting different results..

I'm mf tired of being insane.. So this should be the last raffle I ever enter.. Thats if I even make it to the store on time..

Nike making it quick and painless 
laugh.gif

Ended up not even going for any raffles :lol:

Might try the draw Saturday but that's about it

How do you guys get multiple snkrs accounts? Do you have your billing info the same on all of them and it works? I just have my wife and I enter and she looks at me like I'm an a**hole for asking her to hit a button lmao.

Last edited:
MY GIRL IS NOW GETTING USED TO IT BUT WHEN I TOLD HER ABOUT THESE SHE WAS DEF LIKE "WELL GOOD LUCK AND IM NOT BUYING THEM EITHER"  
laugh.gif

How do you guys get multiple snkrs accounts? Do you have your billing info the same on all of them and it works? I just have my wife and I enter and she looks at me like I'm an a**hole for asking her to hit a button lmao.
Lol I'm in the west coast so my girl has gotten used to me getting up every saturday at 7am, quietly sneaking out of the room, stealing her phone for the draw, then sneaking back into the room all defeated at 8/9 when everything's sold out. 

This dude backdooring his own teams pairs...

charlamagne gonna choke homie out

Yo, Where my Jay's son'?  Where's Angela's B??   

All fam and friends. i have the login info so I don't have to bug them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom