Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but thats not fair

Hey man I feel you but it is what it is. I've downloaded the apps and now have to play the game like the next man. We'll see what happens. I've spent mad money with FTL and I must admit it's nice to see them possibly reward a loyal customer like myself who spends with them consistently. That said I don't think a head start will do much on a super limited release. So to you I say give it a chance before you make your judgement because I'm sure if you'd praise it if you're somehow able to benefit from it. I've had my concerns with this new system too but now I'm like Bring It.

When you got that 6 min head start but still lose
7SsK9B.gif

How doesn't it

1. No back door

2. Can only pick 3 stores. And win only one per chain. More pairs spread out

3. Can't enter your whole family unless they all get the 6 min head start (then why bother unless super GR like space jams)

4. Rewards those who shop and put in the work to check out

Many advantages I hit on 2 yeezys. I doubt I would. I have gotten any without the app.

why cant you enter your whole family? how would they know?

If you lose your raffle ticket that's a automatic L correct ?

Ask to speak to the manager and see what they can do if you bring your ID and cell phone that they just called you on, even bring a telephone bill with you to prove it's you and your phone

Ask to speak to the manager and see what they can do if you bring your ID and cell phone that they just called you on, even bring a telephone bill with you to prove it's you and your phone

Thanks for the info , crazy thing is bill is under sis in law name she works for T-Mobile so we get to use her discount on her lines ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom