• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering they still had the OG treatment still really good. The colors used and the color blocking make them winners for me.

I think they would do as well as the UNCs/Cyber Monday's.

They're a clean colorway no doubt, but that was never enough to sell a 1 without a strong marketing gimmick like the yinyangs

I think they would do as well as the UNCs/Cyber Monday's.

They're a clean colorway no doubt, but that was never enough to sell a 1 without a strong marketing gimmick like the yinyangs
​I agree, they would sit without SBB treatment. I think another thing to think about is if these were SBB before OG, would they still be sought after. This really isn't the most attractive AJ1

If your relationship is THAT strong with the manager, it doesn't matter if it's raffle or app or anything. You will always get a pair passed to you. Personally speaking that is.

no, i can see the benefit of it.  i see what they're trying to do.  i just like the other way better.

you'll get tired of it when we (NC/SC) invade your city and start taking all of your shoes

The app will roll out in the Carolinas eventually. If you're willing to make that drive for some shoes, more power to ya lol.

If your relationship is THAT strong with the manager, it doesn't matter if it's raffle or app or anything. You will always get a pair passed to you. Personally speaking that is.

Nah they going the adidas route list made by Corp and all pairs accounted for. Anything left over goes to wait list. If anything after that idk.

It's going to be hard to backdoor a pair. That pretty much been assigned

Nah they going the adidas route list made by Corp and all pairs accounted for. Anything left over goes to wait list. If anything after that idk.

I think youre  the only person who understand how the app works.... Its like the app is tied to store inventory

Not when the pair is being bought by that said manager. Big difference my friend.

Still feels like I'm missing something with this app. How can you possibly think being limited to 3 stores is a good thing? Especially when they aren't giving out stock numbers and the pool you're competing against is larger ? (Because more people will enter when they can just enter on an app vs physically going to a store)

I entered at 5 ftls for this release and I'll be lucky to win at 1. Under the app system I can only enter at 3? How is that good?

How far will 3 stores get you with Royals?

tumblr_l2xy3u8gV41qc073co1_400.gif

How well do you guys think these would do if the whole shattered backboard angle wasn't a thing and they were just a regular GR release
I am getting these regardless just for the fact that I am a San Francisco Giants Fan, and like the way Jordan 1's look. I don't want to wear out my Black Toe Shattered Backboards.

I seen this a few times. Explain this wait list to me?

Last edited:

I seen this. Explain the wait list?
Waiting for ppl to confirm if they are going to pick up their shoes, they give you a few hrs to confirm... If you are close to getting a pair in your sz you get the waitlist... If they dont confirm them they get passed to the next in line

Waiting for ppl to confirm if they are going to pick up their shoes, they give you a few hrs to confirm... If you are close to getting a pair in your sz you get the waitlist... If they dont confirm them they get passed to the next in line
Next in line meaning like a reraffle on the app for those who got their Ls?

I seen people in FB groups complain about this waitlist but never dig deep into it

Last edited:

I am getting these regardless just for the fact that I am a San Francisco Giants Fan, and like the way Jordan 1's look. I don't want to wear out my Black Toe Shattered Backboards.
hope i didnt come off like i was inferring people were getting them for hype. didnt mean that at all. regardless of hype or whatever there will always be those people that get them for genuine appreciation. one of the reasons i go the OG SBB

Next in line meaning for unclaim in store or like a reraffle on the app for those who got their Ls?
No reraffle, because you dont have to do the whole process over, if someone doesnt view their results.. The shoes get passed to the next person who might not have been picked... It happen to me a few times with the wait list and forgetting to view my results.... Now if ppl dont pick up their pairs before 6pm its open season for unclaimed pairs... I hope this made sense

No reraffle, because you dont have to do the whole process over, if someone doesnt view their results.. The shoes get passed to the next person who might not have been picked... It happen to me a few times with the wait list and forgetting to view my results.... Now if ppl dont pick up their pairs before 6pm its open season for unclaimed pairs... I hope this made sense
Yea, that's what he meant with the manager relationship on a hot shoe especially. There's going to be unclaim pairs no matter what but only thing the manager have to do is hold the unclaim pairs for their buddys and no one will never know. That's just one of faulty part I see in this app. There wouldn't be any unclaim pair going to the public depending on the store and the manager. 

Last edited:
When it get launch all over the US, ppl will be surprised how many times they win.. You will be surprised the amount of ppl who dont pick up shoes. Or they just enter on the app just to enter, dudes really need to kill this chicken little nonsense...

When it get launch all over the US, ppl will be surprised how many times they win.. You will be surprised the amount of ppl who dont pick up shoes. Or they just enter on the app just to enter, dudes really need to kill this chicken little nonsense...
That annoys me.  Like why enter for something that you have no interest in.....and those are the ones that win 
mean.gif

I was able to swaggle down a pair for 200 shipped, done through invoice but hope it's legit anyways.

That annoys me.  Like why enter for something that you have no interest in.....and those are the ones that win 
mean.gif
Thats how i feel, when this first started with the 11 lows.. I went to pick up my 2nd set at a different mall and 70% of the sheet wasnt marked out.. When i went to pick up the gold 11 lows, FTA started calling ppl asking if they were still coming to pick them up.. Maddness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom