• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her lunch break is only and hour and the store is about 45 mins away (with traffic) from her work.. :/
You guys will mysteriously get into a "fender bender" on her lunch causing her to be late. ( you'll actually just go get the shoes no accident :lol:) jk

Last edited:
Her lunch break is only and hour and the store is about 45 mins away (with traffic) from her work.. :/
That gotta hurt, you have to somehow cop that pair. Don't let that pair go you'll regret it. Better throw a wig on with some heels and get your Madea/Mrs. Doubtfire on fam.

classxsick classxsick Try having her call the store explaining that she "might" not be able to make it and ask if she could have you pick it up.

@classxsick  maybe try and go and see them beforehand like tomorrow or Friday, and try and use your people skills to get a result out of them.

Sometimes, having a good demeanour goes a long way. However, according to the other brothers on this thread, it won't make a difference. I hope they are wrong.

Last edited:
Yup, i'm pretty sure they're just waiting for something like this to happen so they can snag em up 
laugh.gif

Unless you're homies with the employees personally I doubt they'll let you use your girl's I.D to cop the shoes. The employees will tell you only the person who won the shoes can pick them up while they talk to each other to see which employee can resell your pair if you don't figure out a solution.

FTL Pasadena just called my girl !! Dam she has work all day on sat though. Is there anyway to somehow pick up the shoes?

Exactly why i didn't even bother. My old ladu worked until 9. Mall closed @9:30 felt corny asking her to drop a raffle after a days worth of h

Eff all that you need to contact tge District Manager for accommodations. Store managers just as greedy.

Nike's wrong for dropping another limited release this weekend, OVOs still have me feeing tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom