• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black laces all day long on both pairs white doesnt pop maybe if the laces were cream but white doesnt go

Wifey lovin her pair. Man, that leather is buttery af even on GS

Problem is though, these are Giants colors and she's a Dodgers fan lol

LOL totally get it. Not a Giants fan either (A's fan here), but I'd rock this tee

They make a women's sweater too:

If you're into poly tribal patterns and happen to be from Cali. Just sharing some options. 

This is facts. I find it funny. Dudes talking crazy like I care. In real life the ladies love me [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. Anything you do Og clowns will try and tear you down. Whats funny about All black with a orange hat/coat I don't get it at all. Appreciate you recognizing the real [emoji]10004[/emoji][emoji]10004[/emoji]
Ain't nothing wrong with that fit. Dude acting like u look like this or something
View media item 2200836

Wifey lovin her pair. Man, that leather is buttery af even on GS

Problem is though, these are Giants colors and she's a Dodgers fan lol

LOL totally get it. Not a Giants fan either (A's fan here), but I'd rock this tee

They make a women's sweater too:

If you're into poly tribal patterns and happen to be from Cali. Just sharing some options. 

Those are nice, my wife is a Warriors aka Curry fan so I'm sure she'd like that sweater. I know this is not the applicable thread but since you mentioned you're an A's fan (so am I), might as well showcase these real quick lol:

View media item 2200840View media item 2200839View media item 2200838View media item 2200837

The outfit wasn't bad, but that orange fit was WAYYYY overkill. Not trying to get funny, but at a quick glance, I thought someone posted a photo of DJ Lance Dance.

View media item 2200849
Yeah the fit itself was simple the jacket was just to much sauce. Price dropping is weak btw we all know how much Lo ish cost. I dont own any supreme either lol BEATING ON MY CHEST!

Too much of any color is trash in my humble opinion. I only match my kicks with either my shirt or hat, not both. I think all 3 is overkill, not that anyone gives a ****

The only people that like the 2.0 better are the ones that don't have the originals. I have both.

what a moronic thing to say. I have/had both pairs and still like the color blocking much better on the 2.0s. The 1.0s color blocking is a bit odd, but i still really like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom