Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Hit nearly every Eblens in CT with my girlfriend (she was a sport about it). Took the day off to do my last ever raffle. Too old and tired to be chasing like this.

Ready to go 0/31.

Last edited:
knowing which sheikhs get them would be real helpful

might try to scoop from city gear bit they always sell pairs early so don't wanna waste my time

This always gets me 
laugh.gif

Hit nearly every Eblens in CT with my girlfriend (she was a sport about it). Took the day off to do my last ever raffle. Too old and tired to be chasing like this.

Ready to go 0/31.
man i should start a taxi business that takes sneakerheads to the raffle spots. call it Flight HOV or something 
nerd.gif

Well NYCers if you luck out hit up Fez Kicks.........
and bring extra extra lube too :lol: :rofl:

gil23 gil23 what's good, man? Hit up any mall besides Florida Mall? HOH university and international both did raffles. Didn't even know DTLR did raffles for Yeezy's.

That's 24.5k right there :x

It's just not him...it's a few of his friends as well. They got under the table deals with FTL managers where they scoop these pairs up from so obviously the pie is getting cut in multiple ways. Still ridiculous....

He probably gets em from a big retailer that gets massive amount of pairs (F23). Whatever he does, it gets no respect in my book. But hes making his money so what does he care. If I were FTL corporate id be hunting these Store managers down like Sherlock Holmes.

I wonder how all branches will conduct the raffle... Give out tickets Saturday morning, call winners at night...? Tickets all day Sat, call them later date...?
No, it sounds like a live raffle. I am not about that life. Especially if you know where Lakewood is. 
sick.gif

gil23 gil23 what's good, man? Hit up any mall besides Florida Mall? HOH university and international both did raffles. Didn't even know DTLR did raffles for Yeezy's.

nah i didnt just two tickets at florida mall so its online or bust most likely. when did international do raflle cause i call and they didnt know, :smh:

i rather not even bother with university

Shiekh's is going to post an update to their in-store raffle process here shortly. They managed to confused everyone, down to their store managers. 

nah i didnt just two tickets at florida mall so its online or bust most likely. when did international do raflle cause i call and they didnt know, :smh:

i rather not even bother with university

I found out about International this morning from an NTer. Their cut off time was 5 pm. Drove down there with my brother with the quickness. Why the hell is the store open till 9 pm and they cut off the raffles by 5 pm?

All I have to say is saturday will be chaos, bloodshed and saltiness. Shiehk plans on doing a instore raffle on release day wtf???

I found out about International this morning from an NTer. Their cut off time was 5 pm. Drove down there with my brother with the quickness. Why the hell is the store open till 9 pm and they cut off the raffles by 5 pm?

they only did it one day? you have a real good shot then

I wonder how crazy it'll get...
Too crazy fam. They did FCFS for some Jordan release last year and the line was about 200 people deep. I immediately drove home. I can only imagine the chaos for a live raffle will be extra crazy and you can bet it to be extra unorganized.

I hope the yeezy out shadow these on the weekend!

But one employee at HOH told me they had over 300 tickets for these and only had 19 pairs...

SLIM Pickins 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom