Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I just read greed, greed and more greed.

Folks here looking for 1 pair to rock today and some of yall planning outfits 10 years from now.
WOW! Maybe stop reading into anyone? Was I supposed to not get the second pair I won in the raffle? Was I not supposed to joke about going for a 3rd pair cause I think these shoes are awesome and I'd like to run multiple pairs down over the next 5 years? I didn't say anything about "planning outfits."
mean.gif
He's directing all his salt at you and you two most likely don't even wear the same size but he's counting your pairs.

Some of you dudes on NT are just irrational.

I assume there were quite a few pairs at the store? and also since many ppl won raffles in diff states, those unclaimed pairs probably just added to the pile? .    
 It was still one per person but that's why I brought a couple ppl along. Will be goin this weekend to grab that penny pack and infrared lows...
How many guests can you have now? 

Rookie Mistake(which I could tell by that employee #). YOU SHOULD NEVER POST ANYTHING SHOWING THE EMPLOYEE #. Theres so many things that som random person could do to that employee #(if they really wanted to,assuming they know what to do ) that could get that actual employee in trouble.

I'm shaking in my shoe vault... I'm also far from a rookie...

[emoji]127944[/emoji][emoji]9917[/emoji]️[emoji]127936[/emoji][emoji]9918[/emoji]️[emoji]127934[/emoji][emoji]127945[/emoji][emoji]9971[/emoji]️

Last edited:
cool, just lettin u know. And if you did sign people up to cop you more SBB, just to let you know, they know. And there's another reason why the SBB and C&C made it to the floor, aside from having a lot of pairs to go around, they were baiting employees. Not gonna go into detail. Also I had a buddy who use to work there during the holiday who told me all sorts of stuff. You'd be surprise some of the stuff they look into. I'm just lookin out for you employees who wanna show the discounts and stuff you guys get, I know for a fact that once "they" know you a employee on here, they're watching your every post.
Thanks but I have so many inside plugs to get me into the ES.. Not jus one employee and I've been coppin from there for YEARS... Never once had an issue but thanks for the "heads up" all though I didn't need it.. Ps. I'm not an employee of Nike... Jus well connected

[emoji]127923[/emoji][emoji]127945[/emoji][emoji]9917[/emoji]️[emoji]127936[/emoji][emoji]127944[/emoji][emoji]9918[/emoji]️[emoji]127934[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom