Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

have v1s and v2s of yeezys and these .... and get the resell appeal of the SBBs so definitely think they are worth the retail tag. 

Saw a guy wearing an SBB for the first time today. I don't understand the hype lol. Defn not worth $700+ to me. But hey to each their own.

Wait till you see and hold any yeezys in person lol

This
Definitely not worth retail...

My comment was for the Yeezys.

What's off about them? Im going to take some detailed pics and post them on the legit check thread.
The way they're laced, same as the fakes, leather looks off in the pictures, swoosh looks jagged, price is too good? Just going by what I see in your pictures, for sure post additional detailed pictures in the legit check section.

Last edited:
I
The way they're laced, same as the fakes, leather looks off in the pictures, swoosh looks jagged, price is too good? Just going by what I see in your pictures, for sure post additional detailed pictures in the legit check section.
I actually laced them up like that after giving them a quick wipe down. I recently bought Chicago 1 from seller couple days ago and those were legit. He wanted $200, but I talked him down to $180. I'm posting detailed pics in legit check now, can't be too sure. Thanks for your feedback

Wassup NT SBB Thread. I bought a pair of DS SIZE 8.5 SBB Home for $500 meet up. Did I get finessed by the seller? I'm in the Bay Area and I haven't seen any pair for sale in my size and condition (sz9 & DS condition) for sale in a LONG time or at least for a decent price. The shoes are already bought and in my possession so there's no going back but I just wanted to get some feedback/ opinions on my purchase should I have waited to get a DS pair cheaper or waited to buy a slightly or worn pair since I will be wearing the shoes.

Thanks in advance NT

good deal, Im a sz 8.5 as well very hard to find in that size DS! most pairs I see in sz 8.5 are $600 and as high as $725 looking for a lightly worn pair myself so I can keep my other pair DS. I have seen sz 9 go for lower than a 8.5

Last edited:
good deal, Im a sz 8.5 as well very hard to find in that size DS! most pairs I see in sz 8.5 are $600 and as high as $725 looking for a lightly worn pair myself so I can keep my other pair DS. I have seen sz 9 go for lower than a 8.5
I think he did all right. I wouldnt take less than 700 for my ds pair, haha.

Hindsight is immaculate.. Im glad I dropped 350. 
laugh.gif

Quick question would it be worth it to buy a pair of sbbs to wear now that they are 2 yrs old?? I'm worried they will break down after a couple wears. This will be my first Jordan

Shoes that are 2 years old shouldn't "break down". Cars break down shoes fall apart. But u should be good
Quick question would it be worth it to buy a pair of sbbs to wear now that they are 2 yrs old?? I'm worried they will break down after a couple wears. This will be my first Jordan

Back
Top Bottom