Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Ive been saying for over a decade now, Retro Js should be able to be Pre ordered off Nike with a No return policy (unless theres a serious quality issue). Pre orders cease prior the release date, minimal availability in stores.
That would be the end of Hype and resellers,bots ,the whole 9 .
By doing that the appeal would likely fade ,hence why I doubt itll ever happen, at least no time soon.
people could just as easily have bots pre-order FSRs again.

mean.gif

It's a lose lose. They should give you the chance to "reserve" the shoe by buying other stuff from them.

Like, if I wanted to buy the Shattered Backboards I would also have to purchase a pair of shorts or a jacket off of clearance or something. Would eliminate resellers (no profit margin) and give people who REALLY want the shoe the chance to buy it (along with some matching gear they'd probably get on release day anyway)

Last edited:
People knocking on others hustle lmao...just let it be...

I just can't wait for the cancelled Chicago's pair to release on the same day as the SBB....Anything goes with Nike...

@silverback

^What Im saying is they only make the amount ordered,limit 2 per customer unless its a speciality, then 1 per,with the exception of a certain minimal amount allotted to each store.
If any one was to miss itd be their own fault .

Last edited:
@silverback

^What Im saying is they only make the amount ordered,limit 2 per customer unless its a speciality, then 1 per,with the exception of a certain minimal amount allotted to each store.
If any one was to miss itd be their own fault .
Then you'd have them way overproduced. You'd lose demand.

But I get what you're saying and I agree with it, it just probably isn't something to get your hopes up for.

NIke is going to destroy the chicagos and shattered backboards like they did with the Nike Freddy Kruger shoes. Going to have a lot of people dumpster diving :rofl:

Last edited:
Then you'd have them way overproduced. You'd lose demand.
But I get what you're saying and I agree with it, it just probably isn't something to get your hopes up for.

Yup Nike has ability to meet demand but chooses not to because they want you to keep coming back. If you miss out on one shoe they know you'll just try harder to cop the next release and so on...

I don't know if my mom and pops spot getting them yet but I'll be hitting up some raffles. I think it'll be less folks on these. Raffles for the last 1 (I ain't saying the name of them in this thread) release was nuts. Retail or they can go to [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128121[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

just placed my preorder for these. from what the word is these will not be easy to obtain. chicagos were a mess, these will be much worse.

just placed my preorder for these. from what the word is these will not be easy to obtain. chicagos were a mess, these will be much worse.
same. Actually looking for another preorder from a seller i can trust will come thru...

These will be much harder than chis, zero doubt

Last edited:
Well got kicked from the Chicago 1 thread because of some old events. I'm in here permanently. PM me in case of a restock on the Chicago 1s.

Back
Top Bottom